• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"CGC employees are not allowed to..."

804 posts in this topic

Your concern is such a transparent attempt to turn this whole issue around, it's pathetic. What you really mean to say is "see what happens when a few 'bad apples' start asking pertinent questions instead of simply kow-towing? The whole applecart is at risk of tipping over!"

Who else will hold CGC accountable? Oh, right, you don't care - as long as the gravy train runs through your personal trough, anything goes.

It is with great reluctance that I respond to this...but when have I ever held back?

My concern couldn't be a transparent attempt at anything, Garth. I have no concern! Particularly about this situation. Those who are showing great concern should have had their questions answered at this point. Anyone who hasn't had their questions answered are just raising a stink for the hell of it.

So if anyone's concern is pathetic it is obviously yours, simply because you are still concerned.

As for CGC being the gravy train that runs through my personal trough....

Well apparently many folks here feel the same way or they wouldn't have been so concerned with the appearance of impropiety. They also didn't want their applecart tipped. Go back and read, Garth. The concern for CGC's well being was the underlying point of the whole thread.

But you,Garth, Mr. pathetic, and self-proclaimed bad-apple...well, unfortunately you got here too late to help us all see the light.