• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicWiz Auctions Runeth Over :: Part III

47 posts in this topic

I've been putting this off for far too long; I'm listing a bunch of books each day, and over 300 in the next month. Several thousand more to follow.

Some of which will consist of SA & BA Marvels and DC's. High-grade mags (which will include Vampi's 1-3), and super high-grade Treasuries. Those will likely be last as I have to figure out how to capture those on either scanner/camera. Have a look -- if there is anything you like, you can contact me through the site or post here. Thanks.

ComicWiz Auctions on PCA

Thanks HighVoltage

I would like to try to update this post with new additions, but I'd rather invest the time and effort into listing new books each day (I'd like to add at minimum about 10 books each day). So if you get a chance, please check back each day. The search engine picks up books as soon as they are listed, so what I can do is ad the date (ie today is the 7th, so I'll add "7th" to the search title, so people can easily filter through all new additions to the listing.

Here is an alternative listing method by category (ie. Golden, Silver, Bronze, Mags, etc.)

All I can say is that there are still some incredible books which I'm listing -- I'm finding loads of stuff I completely forgot I had at my place. As I was telling Dam60 yesterday, I've got to clear out around 3,000 books (about 12 long boxes) of books from my collection. I'd like to do this over the course of the next 10 months, These are books which I would sooner sell then relocate to my storage spaces.

I love your site. It looks really cool. I hope I can find something that grabs my interest. You sure have a lot of books!!!

Thanks musicmeta. I should clarify that the auctions are a component of the Paradise Comics site.

What kind of books are you into? I'm trying not to be selective, otherwise I won't end up selling anything. grin.gif If there is anything specific you may be looking for, let me know, and if I got it, and if I intend on selling it, I'll list it sooner than later.

Have a quick question, why do you want $11.50 to ship one non-CGC book from Canada to the US?

Hey jbud73

I am using a standard auction template, and in my haste to place as many listings as possible each day, I have not adjusted that price for each and every book, slabbed or non-slabbed. In most cases, CGC books will cost US $9.50, and non-slabbed US $7.50 for US destinations. This is partly to do with the fact that I use XpressPost service, which offers internet tracking, insurance, and depending on destination, signature confirmation. A service with which I have every confidence in using, have found to be very economical, and makes me eligable for PayPal's payment protection program. thumbsup2.gif

Having said this, if there are any forumites who may be interested in any books, I will offer to send the package, and exact shipping cost may be sent to me upon reciept of item. I have yet to account for an incident of shipping overage, but in the unlikely event that it would happen, a refund would be sent to the buyer immediately, without any hesitation.

Thanks, just asking cause I've bought books off you before when I resided in Canada and seem to remember the shipping being in line with the cost plus an appropriate packing charge. So thanks for clearing that up. Oh some very cool books up there IMO

thanks again.

Much appreciated jbud73 thumbsup2.gif

Fell behind on the weekend a bit; here are yesterdays additions.....

and todays.

Much, much more to come. As always, if anyone has any questions about any of the listings, feel free to contact me either by posting here, or through the auction site's "ask seller a question" link.

Thanks for looking laugh.gif

Had to rush off to a client at the last minute; I've fallen behind, but managed to get someone to help out with some scannning and posting some more books;

Here are the latest..... some solid Neal Adams covers on some semi-obscure Charlton magazine titles, and a few undergrounds to balance it out. grin.gif

Some high-grade Avengers (under 100) are still coming; a mish-mash of DC and Marvel Bronze and SA, and starting off with a high-grade DC treasury later this evening to show that DC's need love too thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for looking laugh.gif

Here are some more books listed over the weekend:

Avengers55_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers51_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers42_sm.jpg" width="188" height="294" border="1 Avengers39_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1
Avengers 55 F/VF
Avengers 51 FN+
Avengers 42 VG/FN
Avengers 39 FN+
Avengers27_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 Avengers26_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers23_smjpg.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers74_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Avengers 27 FN+
Avengers 26 VG
Avengers 23 FN
Avengers 74 F/VF

Buy it Now for $15

Avengers81_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 Avengers68_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers22_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Avengers37_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Avengers 81 VF-
Avengers 68 VF+
Avengers 22 FN
Avnegers 37 VF

Buy it Now for $12

Avengers35_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 IronMan55_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 SgtFury3_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 gunsmoke75_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Avengers 35 VF

Iron Man 55 VG-
Sgt. Fury 3 VG/FN
Gunsmoke Western 75 VG/FN

Buy it Now for $26.99

Other notable mentions are Marvel Feature's 2 & 3, GA & SA Westerns from Atlas and Marvel, Star Wars 2-10, Captain America 106 & 108, and many more to come...As well, I've listed a Spectacular Spider-Man #2 (Mag) CGC NM+ 9.6 on eBay.Thanks for looking laugh.gif

More books listed:

TTA56_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Fear1_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Fear2_sm.jpg" width="188" height="294" border="1 GS2_chillers_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1
Tales to Astonish 56 VG
Marvel Fear 1 VF
Marvel Fear 2 VF-
Giant-Size Chillers 2 VG/FN

GS5_Werewolf_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 GS4_Werewolf_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 GS_Invaders1_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 superTVheroes3_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Giant-Size Werewolf 5 FN+
Giant-Size Werewolf 5 F/VF
Giant-Size Invaders 1 VF-
Hanna-Barbera Super TV Heroes 2 FN-

Buy it Now for $7

superTVheroes2_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 superTVheroes_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Dell882_PaulRevere_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Dell976_Zorro_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Hanna-Barbera Super TV Heroes 7 FN
Hanna-Barbera Super TV Heroes 5 F/VF
Dell 822 Paul Revere's Ride FN+
Dell 976 Walt Disney's Zorro VG

Buy it Now for $35

StarWars2_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1 StarWars3_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 StarWars5_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 StarWars7_sm.jpg" width="202" height="294" border="1
Star Wars 2 VF+

Star Wars 3! NM
Star Wars 5! VF/NM
Star Wars 7! NM

Buy it Now for $18.99

This does not include all the additions, so if your looking for something in particular, make sure to use the search engine on the site. Many, many more to come....Thanks for Looking laugh.gifBTW: To make things interesting, I'll be posting a puzzle in the next hour or so -- the first to solve it wins a prize (not sure what it will be, but it will likely be a TPB or Graphic Novel).Stay tuned for more details... thumbsup2.gif