• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Never been more Upset at eBay than right now.......

192 posts in this topic

I actually would be ok if eBay went out of business, and a better company came in and took the online auctions site back to the basics.

The idea was kicked around via Google but Google was not interested in it enough.

Can't make a trillion $$$ so forget it...

CAL who will continue his 3rd-person schtick

You should file an NPI no matter how small the price, that way you can avoid negs like this. Admittedly eBay are *spoons* for not pulling the neg down, but the NPI will cover your hide.

Gav, even if you submitted a Non-Paying Bidder dispute, doesn't the buyer still have the ability to leave feedback?

I didn't think eBay had made it where they couldn't, but I may be wrong.

Yes he can leave a neg but it will go away once the NPB goes through the 10 ten process.

So I'm told... hm

OK so I am not being modest here:

I spent well over a million buying the junk on their site.

Check out my feedback as a buyer and you should figure this out.

Sure there are some $10.00 books but a lot of $500 books as well, and not just one or two. Some $1,000 books. Some days I spent $10,000, depending what I wanted to hoarde.

And those are the feedback transactions. There are a LOT of transactions that no feedback was left.

I spent that money on their site they should at least respect me. They don't. They need the dharrys of the world. They want the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons that are willing to spend $100 once a year. They need them more than they need me. So I would like to find a site to spend my money on and have them respect me. eBay is not that company.

CAL money talks

You should file an NPI no matter how small the price, that way you can avoid negs like this. Admittedly eBay are *spoons* for not pulling the neg down, but the NPI will cover your hide.

Gav, even if you submitted a Non-Paying Bidder dispute, doesn't the buyer still have the ability to leave feedback?

I didn't think eBay had made it where they couldn't, but I may be wrong.

Yes he can leave a neg but it will go away once the NPB goes through the 10 ten process.

So I'm told... hm

The problem is this transaction was over two months ago and I just forgot to send eBay an email to get my fees back.

I cant send it now.

:news:

On one positive note, I just sent $200.00 bucks to a board member for payment owned under "Personal" for sending money through Pay Pal and the NO FEES APPLIED FOR THE TRANSACTION. :o

Pay Pal is actually doing something nice for their customers.

I am :fear:

(Off course it has to be in the USA and you must have the funds in your PP account balance already or from your Bank account, soo CC payment still gets fees which I actually understand.)

I thought you were planning on becoming the best Ebay seller of all-time? (shrug)

That needs to be a two way street and eBay St. is currently under heavy construction destruction.

:slapfight:

:news:

On one positive note, I just sent $200.00 bucks to a board member for payment owned under "Personal" for sending money through Pay Pal and the NO FEES APPLIED FOR THE TRANSACTION. :o

Pay Pal is actually doing something nice for their customers.

I am :fear:

(Off course it has to be in the USA and you must have the funds in your PP account balance already or from your Bank account, soo CC payment still gets fees which I actually understand.)

More on it here