• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #35 for sale, missing front cover.

24 posts in this topic

I figure an authentic cover would run a few grand and between a cover and this book you'd have a slight or moderate restored copy that would likely fetch somewhere between $6-8K minimum.

R.

I figure an authentic cover would run a few grand and between a cover and this book you'd have a slight or moderate restored copy that would likely fetch somewhere between $6-8K minimum.

R.

my copy is 4.0 with slight and I wasn't getting any licks at $8500 (shrug)

R.

I think the type of resto has to do a lot with the price. Amateur and Professional do make a big difference to some people. Yours was amateur CT right?

Did you sell yours?

R.

I think the type of resto has to do a lot with the price. Amateur and Professional do make a big difference to some people. Yours was amateur CT right?

Did you sell yours?

Amateur CT, but eye appeal is very nice and no pieces added...deal is pending tomorrow.