• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian's slab sale - More Comics added 7/9/09

136 posts in this topic

I'll be adding low cost CGC SS and CGC slabs tonight...most should be below $20.00.

Brian

So how long do we have to wait? (shrug):foryou:

You might be waiting awhile,the master sleeps alot :insane:

Can't wait any longer...time to crash. zzz:cry:

I'll be adding low cost CGC SS and CGC slabs tonight...most should be below $20.00.

Brian

Master been drinking too much tonight....will have to post tomorrow...

Brian

I'm right there with ya buddy! :headbang:

Brian

Good....I didn't miss out on the cheap slabs. :applause:

Just don't make it too late tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep after all and you're on Pacific time. :foryou:

Shipping is a bit different for these:

US:

1-3 slabs $9.00

4-6 slabs $15.00

more than 6 slabs $20.00 due to the weight. If the shipping is less, I will issue a refund via paypal for the difference.

The following few comics are below $16.00 (except the last few). Less than the cost of grading, not even including the shipping to and return shipping costs from CGC. Most of them are 1 each, but there are a couple that I have multiple copies of. Most are also Highest Graded in Census (or tied for it). PM me with any questions or to tell me my prices are too high or tell me to say nope to dope,ugh to drugs and crack is whack or what ever. It's been a long night/day and going to start up again shortly....

Transformers: Megatron Origin #3 Sketch cover CGC 9.8 WP $10.00 SOLD TO Vin

GI Joe #0 Sketch Cover Retailer Incentive CGC 9.8 WP $13.00 SOLD TO JiveTurkeyMoFo

GI Joe #34 2nd Print CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded $14.00

GI Joe #35 2nd Print CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded $14.00

Amazing Spider-Man #328 CGC 9.8 WP $12.00 SOLD TO comicjunkie

New Teen Titans #nn National Softdrink Assc./Drug Awareness Promo CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded (not in Census yet) $15.00

Untold Legend of the Batman #1 CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded $12.00 SOLD TO Vin

Hellboy:They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships #nn CGC 9.8 WP $12.00

Wolverine #42 CGC 9.8 WP $10.00 SOLD TO Vin

Detective Comics #598 CGC 9.8 WP $10.00 SOLD TO Pitboss

Ultimates 3 #1 Book Market Variant CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded (Have 3) $15.00each

G.I. Joe v2 #13 Collector's Edition CGC 9.8 WP Highest/Only Graded $15.00 SOLD TO JiveTurkeyMoFo

G.I. Joe Declassified #1 Vintage Cover CGC 9.8 WP Highest/Only Graded $15.00 SOLD TO JiveTurkeyMoFo

G.I. Joe: G.I.Joe Reborn #1 Retailer Incentive CGC 9.8 WP Highest Graded $15.00 SOLD TO JiveTurkeyMoFo

Uncanny X-Men #188 CGC 9.8 WP $13.00 SOLD TO Pitboss

Uncanny X-Men #236 CGC 9.8 WP $13.00 SOLD TO Pitboss

Uncanny X-Men #213 CGC 9.6 WP $15.00 SOLD TO Vin

Master of Kung Fu #77 CGC SS 9.6 OW/WP Signed by Zeck/McCleod $25.00 SOLD TO comicjunkie

G.I. Joe #21 Renegar CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Zeck/Beatty (have 4) $25.00 each. SOLD TO Pitboss

All Star Batman #1 German Edition CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams Highest/Only one in Census $45.00 SOLD TO comicjunkie

All Star Batman and Robin #1 French Edition CGC SS 9.6 WP Signed by Jim Lee and Scott Williams Highest/Only one in Census $35.00 SOLD TO Vin

SPECIAL GI JOE SALE.

No time payments on this one. Priced to move. Highest CGC SS in the Census.

Last Non-CGC SS GI Joe #2 sold for $265 in July with a 12mo average of $326.

My price will blow that out of the water (or at least cause a little ripple)

G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #2 First Print CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Herb Trimpe. $230.00 shipped to the US or Canada.

This is $35.00 less than the last CGC 9.8, but remember, this is a CGC SS 9.8 WP and this is signed by Herb Trimpe!!! :banana:SOLD TO JiveTurkeyMoFo

th_gijoe2cgcss9-8wp.jpg

G.I. Joe #21 Renegar CGC SS 9.8 WP Signed by Zeck/Beatty (have 4) $25.00 each.

All 4 :takeit:

:cry:

I have one more at the same price, but I'm only offering it to you if you want it.

Let me know.

Brian