• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second Signature Series opportunity for Sketch covers with Anthony Castrillo!

264 posts in this topic

Well. i thought the first pass would have more than 4 books but it didnt and the turn around for everything was a week so i have plenty of time do to as much as i can before i leave for my vacation. As some of you may know i will be coming back to drawing comics this year ,which should increase the value of my work( if all goes to plan) lol. There should be some type of announcement somewhere.:)

So ill try to commit to as many sketch covers as possible before my workload prevents me from

doing so.So secure your spot with Brian and he'll make sure it gets to me.

Thanks again guys!!

mac

anyone looking for a HIGH GRADE blankS (only blankS i have is secret invasion) for anthony castrillo sketches, PM me before this monday, and also make sure there is still room on mr. castrillos sketch list.

Hi all,

Ok, you can send your book(s) to me at the following address. Please also include your name, boardname, address and payment. also include a note to Anthony describing what you want. He is excited to do these, and appreciates the interest! Please try to get these to me asap!. Thanks!

Brian Kondravy

605 Apple drive

Mullica Hill, NJ

ok guys,

Anthony will be going on vacation the 25th, so any books paid and received by this saturday will be done before he goes. I am waiting for 3 people to send books. Any books or pmt received after saturday will be done when he returns, the first week in august. For now, the list is closed. But don't worry, we'll do more!

Hi guys,

Just to add, if you do want a sketch at sometime down the line please let Brian or myself know.

I want to give everyone a chance at a sketch cover but also do not want to over commit.

And thanks to those of you who have already mailed your books to Brian,Ill do my best to make them one of kind pieces you'll stare at for years to come.:)

All my best,

mac