• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age books for sale..Fiction House..Centaur.....L.B. cole..& more...

55 posts in this topic

Hi.... :grin:

I'll start posting a few GA gems tonight in a little while....I need a little cash after my vacation recently... (shrug)

All the usual rules apply...the first :takeit: will be the winner... ^^

All PM's are welcomed but you must post the :takeit: to actually win.

Shipping is via Priority Mail for $4.95. Anyone who purchases anything or any combination of items over $100.00 will receive FREE shipping....and Insurance as well...

Because I am in need right away for some cash..I prefer Paypal deposited to my e-mail with-in 24 hrs. please.... :cool:

Hope i have something you might need or have been looking for..most every book I will list tonight is either rare...or a fairly high-grade book...thanks for looking.... (thumbs u

First book tonight is Tip top #124. probably the very best Fritzi Ritz cover I've ever seen. This is really a nice looking copy...looks like a 9.0 copy...except there is a small tear at the bottom staple about 1/4" in length. Otherwise it's a real beauty. Call it FN/VF (7.0).

asking... :news: sorry this is SOLD ...look better than the scan..very flat & tight.

If you need a b/c scan...send me a PM.

124z.jpg

This is a book that you just don't see very often....It's a Gerber 7 book...and this is one of the best copies you will ever have a chance to purchase...Outstanding cover....it's a Gem... lol

Gem Comics #1 from 1945....very minimal flaws...calling this baby VF+ (8.5). Asking $360.00.

gemcomics1gerber7-2.jpg

Picture Progress #9..from 1954...Gerber 6...but I've rarely seen this book available...basically a comic that was used in schools as a learning tool...this copy includes the Teacher's Supplement which is usually missing. Try to find another one.

Great shape...at least FN..(6.0)..maybe a little better. Asking $27.00.

pictureprogress9.jpg

pictureprogress9teacherssupplemnt.jpg

Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies #53...from 1946. This is a great copy....1st of all it's a DOUBLE COVER and quite nice. The outer cover is about a VG/FN (5.0) and the inner cover is a FN (6.0)..mainly because there is a subscription crease..other wise looks like a 7.0/7.5 copy.

So I'm calling this a FN (6.0) copy....with a Double Cover...asking $ :news: This is SOLD.

DSCF0021.jpg

Amazing Man #17....one of the best copies I have ever seen of this book....(I think the highest graded is also a 7.0 copy..but that copy has a large dust shadow..this copy looks nicer...).

I thought this might be the Trolley copy...but it seems there was no trolley copy of issue #17...

Anyway it's a very nice book....only minor flaws...I grade this as a FN/VF (7.0) copy. Paper quality inside is OW...only a little browning on the edges of the cover...colors look much brighter in hand..the blue looks faded in the scan but in reality..it is not...

Asking $360.00.

AmazingMan17.jpg

Lorna the Jungle Girl #14....Northford copy....a few light spider-web type lines on the right edge of the cover...these are not creases but light surface markings...exceptional copy...VF/NM (9.0)...asking $135.00.

lorna14northfordcopy.jpg