• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Keys/Semi-Keys/#1s Plus a Few HG: ASM 1, FF 48 +More!!

40 posts in this topic

A small batch of SA goodies here today, please PM or post with any questions.

Boxed shipping starts at $6 in US, foreign shipping TBD(PM if quote needed).

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders(sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Money back if you feel they are not as described, please return within 7 days of receipt.

Amazing Spider-Man #1 SOLD!!

Complete solid copy with 1.75" spine split from bottom to lower staple(still partially attached), other spine wear/small splits, marvel chipping right edge, color touches to cover, looks like small tear seal lower edge. This copy has great cover colors, centerfold firmly attached, and supple offwhite pages, decent copy despite the light resto.. $1250

I will post an interior a bit later.

asm1-8443.jpg

asm1bc-8443.jpg

Fantastic Four #48 VF/NM $850 upper right overhang stress makes it look like sofft corner, it's actually more of a defined small crease, not rounded and fuzzy, sharp copy with nice pages.

ff48.jpg

ff48bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #1

Complete solid copy with 1.75" spine split from bottom to lower staple(still partially attached), other spine wear/small splits, marvel chipping right edge, color touches to cover, looks like small tear seal lower edge. This copy has great cover colors, centerfold firmly attached, and supple offwhite pages, decent copy despite the light resto.. $1250

asm1-8443.jpg

asm1bc-8443.jpg

I WANT THAT, but i am broke.

j

Now for a few high grade SA books...

Nick Fury #7 NM- $90 Beautiful book that I'm calling a NM- due to the small upper edge tear back cover o/w gorgeous, offwhite pages.

nickfury7.jpg

nickfury7bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #1

I WANT THAT, but i am broke.

j

:sorry:

spent all my money on bat books that i dont want anymore.

sorry, hell i'm sorry i did.

j

If there are any Tecs in there I might be able to help :baiting:

Even though forrest bought the big regret here. I should have popped on that book first :cry:

You could always ask him for time payments :baiting:

or half my soul, never done time payments for more than a few hundred so it kind of scares me to be in the hole over a grand (now if he would be interested in some nicer old bat books, might be on my way hm )

j (no matter how much the j tries, he cannot walk with the big boys...still)