• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS LOT 10 CGC BOOKS 8.5-9.4 (57 IN 9.4) ***SOLD***

10 posts in this topic

Hi folks..the AVENGERS are on the move price wise with the movie...here's a great chance to get some investment books,or books to re-sell.GREAT BOOKS to purchase and take to SDCC to resell!EASY MONEY....

I have a great AVENGERS LOT for sale here...10 books freshly graded by cgc..all UNIVERSAL BLUE

AVENGERS:

25 CGC 8.5 OW/W

30 CGC 8.5 OW/W

40 CGC 9.4 0W/W

51 CGC 8.5 OW/W

55 CGC 9.4 OW/W

57 CGC 9.4 CR/OW

78 CGC 9.2 OW/W

96 CGC 9.4 OW/W

99 CGC 9.4 OW/W

ANNUAL #1 9.0 CR/OW

As usual, the :takeit: wins...over PM's...i would like to sell these as a LOT but i am open to PM's on individual books...and will adjust the LOT price accordingly...

I am in a disput with paypal once again,and would prefer to NOT take paypal with these.That being said,personal check/business check is fine,or money order...but i need payment by tuesday(latest)..so depending on the sale,it will have to be either priority or expressed to me....AND shipping is free via priority mail to the winner/winners....i have plenty of large dollar sales and refrences here on the board..feel free to inquire....

GPA for all 10 books is right at $3000 using (last sale/90 day/12 month)

12 MONTH HIGHS=$3965

ALL 10 BOOKS FOR $2750 $2700 $2600 :news: SOLD

av25.jpg

av30.jpg

av40.jpg

av51.jpg

av55.jpg

av57.jpg

av78.jpg

av96.jpg

av99.jpg

avanual1.jpg

Geez, even if I could scrape together the money for these, Paypal is the only practical oversea's payment method. :tonofbricks:

Geez, even if I could scrape together the money for these, Paypal is the only practical oversea's payment method. :tonofbricks:

and im fighting with paypal right now...sorry...trying to get the paypal issue resolved....they say i can still recieve money,i just cant remove it once it gets there...if i can get some answers from paypal,and if you can make a legit offer..feel free to offer..maybe we can work something out...im just aggrivated with paypal.

they say i can still recieve money,i just cant remove it once it gets there

kinda defeats the purpose of using paypal :insane:

Sweet lot of books; these probably won't last the weekend. :headbang:

they say i can still recieve money,i just cant remove it once it gets there

kinda defeats the purpose of using paypal :insane:

Sweet lot of books; these probably won't last the weekend. :headbang:

THANKS TIMMAY!!

i sent PAYPAL $218 to unfreeze my account,and basically get my $2350 that being held HOSTAGE by paypal.....but it wont clear 'till wednesday..SO CHECK/MO PREFERED STILL..THANKS