• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book buddies trip to Boston with a few pictures.

209 posts in this topic

Do you have any that are attractive? (shrug)

All of them...I have more suede ones than I thought... the leather ones are for another time.

I'd wear those Baby Blue pair in Chicago in a freaking heartbeat !!!

(Size 10, if you can make it happen :gossip: )

Jim

He bought them over here. :gossip:

Do you have any that are attractive? (shrug)

All of them...I have more suede ones than I thought... the leather ones are for another time.

I'd wear those Baby Blue pair in Chicago in a freaking heartbeat !!!

(Size 10, if you can make it happen :gossip: )

Jim

Buy your own deadbeat.

And a triple :sick: on the mayo fries.

I thought it was sour cream

Just go back from a great trip to Boston over the last three days. Arex and I flew up on Tuesday and got to hang out with nik, GACollectibles, Pontoon, silverandbronze and chromium.

I am usually not one to take pictures, but I figured I would snap a few. I took them with my phone, so don't expect amazing quality.

The sexy little thing that was hawking frequent flier miles at the Charlotte airport. Her pants fit really well.

IMG00030.jpg

Once we landed in Boston, nik picked us up at the airport and drove us by his shop, his LCS and then on to his house. It was raining so hard that you couldn't see two feet in front of you. There were several places that were flooded.

Once we got settled down at nik's, the boys began to make there way over.

Chrome brought everyone t-shirts. I am not sure when I will find an appropriate occasion to wear mine. The caption reads, "Visit Belgium. Where small is beautiful." :blush:

IMG00031.jpg

Thought you all might want to see this again.I know I did.