• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of books, tonight and tomorrow---GREAT DEALS!!

154 posts in this topic

Thanks again!

Well...don't really want to sell this one....but I need some funds for another book.

Classic LB Cole cover and one of his greatest. This book presents very well in the scan but has 2 major creases that run along the cover. It would grade much higher if not for these. Staples are tight and cover still has some gloss. It would probably grade at a 3.5-4.0, which is a disservice to the book. No pieces are missing. A super tough book to find and I have owned if since 1986. Not cheap, but if you want/need this book, good luck finding a decent copy.

ThrillingCrimeCases49.jpg

REDUCED to 200.00 Take it before I change my mind!

Thanks again!

Well...don't really want to sell this one....but I need some funds for another book.

Classic LB Cole cover and one of his greatest. This book presents very well in the scan but has 2 major creases that run along the cover. It would grade much higher if not for these. Staples are tight and cover still has some gloss. It would probably grade at a 3.5-4.0, which is a disservice to the book. No pieces are missing. A super tough book to find and I have owned if since 1986. Not cheap, but if you want/need this book, good luck finding a decent copy.

I bet that's gorgeous in real life.

Thanks again!

hm

Thanks again!

NO LONGER FOR SALE