• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of books, tonight and tomorrow---GREAT DEALS!!

154 posts in this topic

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is going to be a lot of books. I am going to bunch alot of them together in groups and price them cheap in order to save time and scanning duties. However, I will and have graded all of these books over the past week and feel that they are tight. Alot of you have bought from me before and know that I try to under-grade if a book is a "tweener".

Payment will need to be by check or money order. I am having issues with Paypal and cannot and will not use them. Alot of you have paid me by checks in the past and know that I am a trustworthy guy. All buyers will pay for actual shipping, unless I state a certain deal might include free shipping. All books will be shipped most safely and secure. This is my promise to you.

:takeit: will take the book/s, lots in question. As always I appreciate the people who buy from me and feel that the boards are truly the best place to make deals. (worship)

Thanks for looking.....and buy it ALL! lol

Scott

Lot 1

Thor 350 9.4

353 9.4

359 9.6

433 9.6

Thor 1998 Romita Series

1 9.6

2 9.6

3 9.6

Punisher

Annual 1 1988 9.4-9.6

Mini Series 2 1985 8.5

2009 1 9.6

Regular Series 9 (Lower Distribution) 9.4

War Journal 1 9.6

5.00 for the lot All of these books with the exception of the Punisher MS 2 were hand picked by me at the time of release. They are all unread.

Swamp Thing 5. Bought this one raw from John Hauser. We both missed the CT. I still don't know where the hell it is to be honest. Another your gain my loss book.

SwampThing5Sale.jpg

:takeit:

Swamp Thing 3 Sharp looking 9.2.....and I know the page quality gave it a hit.

OPG is around 75 for a 9.2. How about this one for the cost of grading?

SwampThing3Sale.jpg

Cap 212 9.2 Looks like a 9.6 but has the most minute stain on the back cover that dropped the grade. I totally missed it when I submitted the book. Your gain....my loss.

Cap212Sale.jpg

New Gods 3. Another gorgeous book that I missed a minute stain on. This book would have been a 9.6.....and I had to buy another copy after I had this one graded to replace what I thought was a great copy.

10.00 :news:SOLD to sckao

NewGods3Sale.jpg

New Gods 3. Another gorgeous book that I missed a minute stain on. This book would have been a 9.6.....and I had to buy another copy after I had this one graded to replace what I thought was a great copy.

NewGods3Sale.jpg

Cap 212 9.2 Looks like a 9.6 but has the most minute stain on the back cover that dropped the grade. I totally missed it when I submitted the book. Your gain....my loss.

Cap212Sale.jpg

Very nice pickup! (thumbs u