• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Michael Jackson's Game Room ... WOW!

35 posts in this topic

The ranch screams museum. Graceland 2 if they can keep it intact.

Seriously.

There's a red Power Ranger in there. I almost convinced my boyfriend to get me a similar one from an antique store a few months ago for my birthday. When you hit the chest, it talks.

you know you are getting old when "power ranger" and "antique store" are used in the same sentence :preach:

Actually, Power Rangers (the Japanese counterparts) have actually been around since 1975.

Far and away the most useless bit of information I have picked up this week.

The ranch screams museum. Graceland 2 if they can keep it intact.

Seriously.

There's a red Power Ranger in there. I almost convinced my boyfriend to get me a similar one from an antique store a few months ago for my birthday. When you hit the chest, it talks.

you know you are getting old when "power ranger" and "antique store" are used in the same sentence :preach:

Actually, Power Rangers (the Japanese counterparts) have actually been around since 1975.

Far and away the most useless bit of information I have picked up this week.

There's going to be a test later this week on useless information, best to brush up.

too funny!! i was ga ga for the pink ranger too.

anyway - his collectin looks pretty sick but who has the space for all those super huge items. i guess only someone like him could afford to house everything.

a childhood dreamland.

Uh-oh... can anyone else say "Michael Jackson Pedigree?"

:eek:

-slym

That's one ''Pedigree'' collection I would not touch with a ten meter long poll! :P

You kidding? The only problem with a 'from the collection of MJ' book would be the ridiculous price it would doubtless go for.