• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$100 = FREE US SHIPPING! X-Men Y, Hulk, GI Joe, Batman, Action, Crisis, Deadpool

83 posts in this topic

Super rare in such immaculate HG, gotta love the Dave Stevens GGA! :cloud9:

OO copy from my collection!

Planet Comics #1 9.8 $85

:popcorn:

Census lists only 4 copies in 9.8... when are you going to see another? :baiting:

I could post mine... :P

Seriously, its a great book and well worth it. :headbang:

One of the other 4 9.8s is a copy that I slabbed from my collection a couple years back. Between the two of us we could have about cornered the 9.8 market!

Damnit! Do I buy groceries this week or Planet in 9.8? Tough choices...

The Planet dude, no contest.

I still think 9.8 Stevens covers from the 80s have lots of great potential to grow in the coming years...still very underappreciated books.

Damnit! Do I buy groceries this week or Planet in 9.8? Tough choices...

The Planet dude, no contest.

I still think 9.8 Stevens covers from the 80s have lots of great potential to grow in the coming years...still very underappreciated books.

:headbang:

Crisis on Infinite Earths 7 9.8 $68

Perfect QP on this copy!!!

Death of Supergirl!

George Perez cover & art!

crisis7cgc98-f1.jpg

lol will have to show this to gf....i have a 7.5 copy already, but it would be her choice

What's the verdict? :popcorn:

This is actually pretty much "THE" book of the entire series in terms of key events! (thumbs u