• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM DD #47???

46 posts in this topic

hmmm, what scans are you looking at Jack?

As noted above, the right-side edge crease above/thru DD's shoulder and the right-side edge crease near the bottom corner. This is what a NM+ looks like:

what10.jpg

Wow, that's areally important book! Why don't you have it CGC'd for $30 and keep it on your top shelf - because no one would ever consider buying it - even for $10.

you guys kill me! (you probably paid $50)

Wow, that's areally important book! Why don't you have it CGC'd for $30 and keep it on your top shelf - because no one would ever consider buying it - even for $10.

you guys kill me! (you probably paid $50)

news.gif Obviously you haven't heard about "Thoress" due out in theatres next year, starring Daryl Hannah? This book's under the radar now, but you'll see the future in about 6 months... 893naughty-thumb.gif

That's it for me gainesfiles - you are superior beings! It's a losing battle to post here. It's a sweet book, and the simple fact is I have it and you don't.

so long!

If I send you half a dozen DD #47's in the same condition as what you are selling will you buy them from me at 60% OS 9.4.?

Don't even think it's a 9.2. I just sold a CGC 9.2 last month that was significantly nicer. I'd say 9.0 tops.

If I owned a DD 168 that I thought had a chance at 9.6 I would send it to CGC so fast it would make your head swim. Even at 9.2 it's good for $100+ after slabbing.

Lets not get our panties in a wad, shall we?

That book is most definitely NOT a 9.6. It is a very nice book, but it isn't a 9.6. There are two distinct creases on the edge, and a rounded top corner. My bet is you would get a 9.0.

Is it nicer than this?

superman300.jpg

It's a sweet book

It is a nice looking book, but the point is the book is not a 9.6 as you described.

and the simple fact is I have it and you don't.

Oh please. Many of us have multiple copies of this book.

Chris

what10.jpg

Thordis's legs! cloud9.gif Thanks! I needed that smile.gif

Although they do have a Thor Girl now with a totally strange origin and destiny in Thor vol 2 #40 - Tarene the Designate - aka Thor Girl and then she ends up somehow in the Destroyer and fights Thor and then she is stripped of the Designate status and now we are in this alternate reality story line with a Thor gone bad and his son Magni taking his place 893blahblah.gif

Those creatures Thordis is fighting off look as if they were exposed to the same radiaiton as Ben Grim.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Those are the STONE MEN, from the original origin of Thorr in JIM 83.

Those creatures Thordis is fighting off look as if they were exposed to the same radiaiton as Ben Grim.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought the Stone Men were grey in JIM 83?

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks for clarifying - I thought they were from the "What if the Thing got it on with Sue Storm and had kids" issue tongue.gif

I guess that just shows how few Marvels I have read...I have no idea who the stone men are. One day I will read some Thor books, either JIM or his regualr title. Unitl then, its back to DC for me.

tongue.gif