• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few private pieces for sale or trade!

4 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone. I just decided to do a little summer cleaning in my personal collection and have a few pieces that are now up for sale or trade. Some nice stuff, too, including a splash page and a couple of pin ups. I'm taking offers on these, so drop me a line if you see something you like.

I also must state that these pieces are from my personal collection and not connected to the 25% off sale I'm holding on behalf of the artists I represent. So, there is no discount on these pieces. Thanks. :)

Once again, I have dipped into my private personal stock of original art and have put up selected pieces for sale. THis time I have 30 pages of Green Lantern related art pages, as well as a couple of sexy pin ups, which are on the block for sale or trade. Take a look at what I have available and drop me an offer on anything you see that interests you. :)

Well, another round of pieces from my personal collection have wound up on the selling (and/or trading) block. This time out, I have stuff from such talents as Ron Frenz, Pat Olliffe, Terry Beatty, Kirk Lindo, Patrick Gleason and more. Some really nice pages, as well as some very sexy pin ups. There's a little bit of everything in this bunch, with prices that are fairly reasonable (and which can be negotiated on). So, check out what's available and drop me a line if you see something you like.