• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Blog Post!

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

If this comes off as too self-promoting, I apologize and please feel free to disregard or even delete the post!

I have a blog about different fandoms (comics and collecting OA are two main subjects!) and I just posted an introductory piece on collecting comics art. I listed a bunch of online sellers, but I know I left a bunch off, and I know I left out a lot of info that may help the newbie collector (I've only been in the game for a year and a half or so).

So if you decide to give the post a read, and if you have any further advice, please either leave comments on the blog, or leave them here.

The link to the post is below. Thanks, everyone!

http://exfandingyourhorizons.blogspot.com/2009/07/introduction-to-orignal-comics-art-part.html

Alex:

That was a pretty good read. And thanks for the props you threw my way. They are very much appreciated.

As for any dealers you might have missed, I have a couple for you:

KwanChang.com: Kwan is the official rep for Leinil Yu and Clayton Henry. Although he has a lot of art by many other available to purchase. While not as flush with product as others, he has a good mix of stuff in what he does have. I've only bought from him off eBay once or twice, but the experiences were positive and he was a total professional in how things were handled.

Serendipity Art Sales: Bob Shaw officially reps for almost 60 artists, including Rich Buckler, Mike DeCarlo, Everette Hartsoe and many more. While not having any "superstars" on the list right now, Serendipity is one of the most comprehensive places to find smaller, indie talent on the net. Again, my experiences are limited to just eBay with him, but Bob is one of the true nice guys in this hobby and a complete pro at making a customer feel like gold.

Hope this helps out your entry some. And thanks again for the words of praise. :)