• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Only character strong enough to lift THORS hammer......

27 posts in this topic

Which LCS is that Mike? Looks great.

Its here in Eugene Oregon. Nice guy.... name is Darrel......been a comic shop owner forever......does not post on these forums however. :(

Darrel Grimes?

Thats right. He's also a member of the very small group known as the "Action #1 owners club"..... (worship)

Which LCS is that Mike? Looks great.

Its here in Eugene Oregon. Nice guy.... name is Darrel......been a comic shop owner forever......does not post on these forums however. :(

Darrel Grimes?

Thats right. He's also a member of the very small group known as the "Action #1 owners club"..... (worship)

Pass my compliments on to him. Looks to be the nicest LCS I've ever seen.

I thought Bill was in posession of the hammer -- did you get it away from him -- you`ll notice he smote Harley with it just seconds after taking posession -- and Harley was only an innocent bystander

heroescon023.jpg

heroescon026.jpg

lol:roflmao:

I thought Bill was in posession of the hammer -- did you get it away from him -- you`ll notice he smote Harley with it just seconds after taking posession -- and Harley was only an innocent bystander

heroescon023.jpg

heroescon026.jpg

lol:roflmao:

I don't think I've ever seen Harley move that fast.....He's literally a blur. :o