• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not going to SDCC?...affordable keys relief!...REDUCED PRICES...

35 posts in this topic

Batman #227 and Ghost Rider #1 ON HOLD...

Now SOLD through PM.

:winnah:

:(

Hulk cameos that I'm not aware of? :shrug:

:baiting:

Pm sent on ASM's .

If Cloud agrees to whatever obnoxious terms I can dream up today , he sold out in a day and 1/2 ! :o

And , I spent the better part of 2 weeks on mine , paid shipping , reduced to approx. 50% off guide , had pressing accusations flying around , etc.......and sold a handful of books . meh

And he can barely scan or use a computer..... :insane:

lol

lol

Batman #227 and Ghost Rider #1 ON HOLD...

Now SOLD through PM.

:winnah:

:(

Hulk cameos that I'm not aware of? :shrug:

:baiting:

Pm sent on ASM's .

If Cloud agrees to whatever obnoxious terms I can dream up today , he sold out in a day and 1/2 ! :o

And , I spent the better part of 2 weeks on mine , paid shipping , reduced to approx. 50% off guide , had pressing accusations flying around , etc.......and sold a handful of books . meh

And he can barely scan or use a computer..... :insane:

lol

lol

Uh, actually, I don't have a PM from you. Do you know how to use a computer? :makepoint:

FURTHER REDUCTIONS...this will hopefully allow those on the fence to make the plunge. :wishluck:

:news: 25% off original prices (:whatthe:); discounted prices listed below:

ASM #50 FR/GD 29.25...Pick up Kingpin's debut for a song--perfect reader copy. :thumbsup:

ASM #121 VG 31.50...Big-time Bronze Age key for basically the price of 10 moderns. :headbang:

ASM #122 VG 33.00...If you haven't read this key book, it's a (Goblin) killer. :whistle:

Daredevil #158 VF-...29.25...First Miller on Daredevil title for the price of less than 10 moderns. :insane:

Pics of DD #158 on page 1; the rest of the pics are on page 2 (there are only 4 pages to navigate so good luck! :laugh:)

Thank you for looking.