• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Greektown dinner

287 posts in this topic

We had such a good time last year that I'm hosting it again this year. It's scheduled for Thursday Aug 6 at 8:00 PM at Venus in Greektown. I know that Thurs is RAM night, but this way people have an option of where they prefer to go. Preview night runs until 8:00 PM this year (was until 7:00 last year), so I may push back the dinner time as some may want to freshen up before heading down. There will be some changes to avoid the cluster :censored: that occured last year when it was time to pay. Drinks will be paid for when you order them and each person (or couple as the case may be) will have their own check, so their won't be any confusion about who owes how much, m'kay. Please chime in here if you plan to attend so I can get an idea of how many we'll have. Look forward to seeing all the old faces there and a few new ones (thumbs u

Angelo

Great news. I couldn't make it on Friday but Thursday is a definite. Only wish the Boston Greek was going to be there.

I request seating more than a drink spill away from Greggie.

I request seating more than a drink spill away from Greggie.

I was spilled on last year. If greggy hadn't put it on the crack, all would have been fine. I'm not sure what I'll do this year. I'm still a little gun shy.

I get into Ohare at 6:15 thurs. nite; I think I can make this.

:banana:

Timmay!!!! Like I said, Preview night ends at 8:00 so people will be arriving after that. Come on by if you can make it :)