• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

I have two very nice copies plus a midgrade reader, thank you! So Im not speaking out of jealousy or envy, just my usual pessimism compared to many other collectors here!

I referred to the "Krazy" talk along the lines of "buy it now you cant go wrong!" which is/was the stock in trade of an original art boardie named Krazy Kat who you may not have encountered here yet.

I have two very nice copies plus a midgrade reader, thank you! So Im not speaking out of jealousy or envy, just my usual pessimism compared to many other collectors here!

I referred to the "Krazy" talk along the lines of "buy it now you cant go wrong!" which is/was the stock in trade of an original art boardie named Krazy Kat who you may not have encountered here yet.

(It's a joke aman).

Yes, post them, we'd love to see them. The PQ avg or above avg ?

I know, and sorry for getting all TB on ya, just thought you felt I was a killjoy, and not just a skeptical pessimist : )

Ive made a few shrewd purchases... and also outsmarted myself out of a lot of great ones too by being too cautious. cest la vie

I know, and sorry for getting all TB on ya, just thought you felt I was a killjoy, and not just a skeptical pessimist : )

Ive made a few shrewd purchases... and also outsmarted myself out of a lot of great ones too by being too cautious. cest la vie

Hey. we're cool. I should have used the "joke icon" on my post to tone it down a bit.

Anyway, I'm a REAL GL lover and if you care to share your books, we'd love to see them. But beware! You'll get a mil PMs!!

You bring great insights to the Boards with your experience.

haha.. why sell ever?

Because you want to share the wealth with your virtuous fellow boardies who were unfortunate to not have had your brilliant foresight and are now scavenging high and low looking for copies to hold as a cherished keepsake in their collections at a reasonable rate. :wishluck:

Edited by kimik

(It's a joke aman).

Yeah, the club would love to see them! It will be a great addition to this club. :banana:

(It's a joke aman).

Aman VERY rarely posts pics of his books.

ahhhhh. youre all so needy!

Throw them a frickin' bone. :gossip:

He's a carrot dangler supreme.

I don't think I've seen Aman post in image in the 5 years I've been here.

hm

SDC10797.jpg

Very nice run (greedy !)

(thumbs u

Everyone look at these 4 books and note Hal's green shirt colors on the covers. All 4 are different...why...fading?....I don't think so.

Interesting.

SDC10797.jpg

Very nice run (greedy !)

(thumbs u

well. shucks you shamed me into digging a few out. very low res camera photo. Theyre all nice enough, but close inspection reveals stuff this pic doesnt show. Enjoy.

84872.jpg.0540e169b2feae4b3ef08aa5a55fb25c.jpg