• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

So, is it safe to say that right now most dealers (part-time and major) are building up their inventory for the run up next year? It just seems to me that with this book being so hot right now there is a serious lack of sales on auctions/major websites right now.

So, is it safe to say that right now most dealers (part-time and major) are building up their inventory for the run up next year? It just seems to me that with this book being so hot right now there is a serious lack of sales on auctions/major websites right now.

Your are correct. There are very copies for sell the the market place right now and a majority of them grades less than 4.0. My copies aren't up for sell anytime soon or not at all (thumbs u .

Well...........it will be very interesting to see how much this copy of SC #22 goes for in the upcoming ComicConnect auction:

ComicConnect Showcase #22

Darn it kimik!! I thought you were referencing a KILLER copy !!

Elitist high grade collector! :baiting:

Seriously, though, I am curious to see how high this one goes as it will tell us how robust the market is. If it tops $200, I am going to laugh hard.

Edited by kimik

Well...........it will be very interesting to see how much this copy of SC #22 goes for in the upcoming ComicConnect auction:

Seriously, though, I am curious to see how high this one goes as it will tell us how robust the market is. If it tops $200, I am going to laugh hard.

Does anyone remember what it did sell for on ebay a few days ago?

Does anyone remember what it did sell for on ebay a few days ago?

the auction ended early..there is another nicer copy on ebay right now...2.0

Hey, let's not make to much fun about the comic connect copy. It 's been well loved by kids. Just (tsk) Imagine how many times it's passed around in school.

Thanks for letting me know guys. I wonder if he ended it early to sell it to someone off ebay and the other guy is now selling it on CC hmlol

How can any of the sellers actually make any money of reselling it all the time?

All you need is one buyer willing to pay a higher price, I guess. (shrug)

Green Lantern movie talk on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/08/27/bradley-cooper-on-his-green-lantern-audition-i-couldnt-not-do-christian-bales-batman/#more-20479 :foryou:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/08/27/bradley-cooper-on-his-green-lantern-audition-i-couldnt-not-do-christian-bales-batman/#more-20479 :foryou:

I can't wait to see the flick. I hope the red head (Abin Sur) is in there...

Abin Sur appearance would be a plus for us Green Lantern fans. If he's not in the first movie, maybe the second. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself here. :popcorn:

Abin Sur appearance would be a plus for us Green Lantern fans. If he's not in the first movie, maybe the second. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself here. :popcorn:

Hard to do any type origin story w/o him.

Seven low grade copies in Comic Connect now...still none grade higher than 4.0. There is a 3.5 which actually looks very presentable if anybody would like a copy. To reiterate, CGC 5.0 graded copy are scarce and good investment.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?order=&sort=asc&pageNum=0&pageSize=50&aSearchPos=up&searchType=advanced&title=showcase&issue=22&GO.x=22&GO.y=4&GO=GO

Seven low grade copies in Comic Connect now...still none grade higher than 4.0. There is a 3.5 which actually looks very presentable if anybody would like a copy. To reiterate, CGC 5.0 graded copy are scarce and good investment.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?order=&sort=asc&pageNum=0&pageSize=50&aSearchPos=up&searchType=advanced&title=showcase&issue=22&GO.x=22&GO.y=4&GO=GO

i only see the 1 trashed copy on cc ?? (shrug)

i only see the 1 trashed copy on cc ?? (shrug)

Comic Connect's site must been have updating last night and it was a glitch. I thought these books were kind of familiar because I have seen them on there site before. It seems to good to be true and the price were a bit low :jokealert: . I have checked and I only see one now. I Didn't meet to shock everyone.