• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Wow. When you look at the book based on this list you truly appreciate how hard it is to find a nice mid grade copy, let alone a high grade one. (worship)

:gossip: I''ve sent a raw high grade copy to get graded recently...and I'm hoping for 8.0, 8.5 or a 9.0. Keeping my fingers cross for the outcome. :wishluck:

Very nice. :applause:

Have you had it for a while or is it a recent acquisition?

I had this high grade SC22 for a while and a a few dozens silver age/bronze spideys I ve sent out to get graded. ;)

I see. One good book (SC 22) along with the junk. lol

Some of these JUNK spideys may be top on the CGC census. (tsk)lol

That should bring in some big dollars for you if they are. :wishluck:

Wow. When you look at the book based on this list you truly appreciate how hard it is to find a nice mid grade copy, let alone a high grade one. (worship)

:gossip: I''ve sent a raw high grade copy to get graded recently...and I'm hoping for 8.0, 8.5 or a 9.0. Keeping my fingers cross for the outcome. :wishluck:

Very nice. :applause:

Have you had it for a while or is it a recent acquisition?

I had this high grade SC22 for a while and a a few dozens silver age/bronze spideys I ve sent out to get graded. ;)

I see. One good book (SC 22) along with the junk. lol

Some of these JUNK spideys may be top on the CGC census. (tsk)lol

That should bring in some big dollars for you if they are. :wishluck:

Only half of them are 12 centers and the rest are 15 and 20 centers, but none are below issue 40's. Decent, but not a grand slam, but I'm content. :takeit:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Good luck. :wishluck:

Now, back to the book at hand. :sumo:

not much talk lately .....so let me throw this out there...i have 4 copies coming back from cgc next week..and 6 more ready to sub soon...there are very few GPA sales to date...and the FORUM sales area seems slow lately....is it to everybody's benifit or is it bad to raise the gpa info on this book?....i can easily sell on ebay and the gpa will rise..or sell here for less/equal to ebay/paypal fees....and the price in GPA never changes.....?? GPA has few recent sales...a lot of "RAW" book have sold for record prices as well.......thoughts?

keep the gpa down? or get the ball rolling..all these private sales are doing nothing for the stats....

Edited by kryptospidey

not much talk lately .....so let me throw this out there...i have 4 copies coming back from cgc next week..and 6 more ready to sub soon...there are very few GPA sales to date...and the FORUM sales area seems slow lately....is it to everybody's benifit or is it bad to raise the gpa info on this book?....i can easily sell on ebay and the gpa will rise..or sell here for less/equal to ebay/paypal fees....and the price in GPA never changes.....?? GPA has few recent sales...a lot of "RAW" book have sold for record prices as well.......thoughts?

keep the gpa down? or get the ball rolling..all these private sales are doing nothing for the stats....

Prices are definately rising for all grades for this book, but the most price appreciation is concentrated for copies graded CGC 4.0 and above. Having a 5.5 selling for $3800 and with it being updated in GPA will make everyone notice and eventually impact all other graded copies in the future. I hope you do well with the submissions. :wishluck:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

If you have anything in 4.0 or higher put it up on eBay and see what happens. Most of us on the boards are too cheap to pay a premium for a copy right now. lol

What book? hm

Maybe kimik is talking about the submission of my raw high grade SC 22 copy. :gossip:

You rascal! You've been holding out on us....probably has bone WPs too !

God luck on the submission...

I think you should sell wherever you get the best prices and not worry about GPA.

It's interesting to note how out of date GPA is with this book. Though I realize there have been many private sales it appears many big name dealers are not

reporting to GPA. I made a couple significant purchases in Chicago from two different big name dealers. Neither have appeared in GPA. ????????

What book? hm

Maybe kimik is talking about the submission of my raw high grade SC 22 copy. :gossip:

You rascal! You've been holding out on us....probably has bone WPs too !

God luck on the submission...

The usual crm/ow pages...8.0...8.5...9.0. I'm hoping for a 9.0, but I doubt it.