• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Don't quote me on this, but I seem to recall a seller has about 10 days to ship the book to Comiclink.

well, I sold a book on CL marketplace on 11/28 and shipped the book out right away. The book arrived on 12/2 and no check for me so far....it goes both way as far as the blame for slowness.

It's a 30 day+ waiting period to receive payment from them. :P

Is there a certain day of the month that they send all payments, so a certain date people should look for? They pay in the following month from any sale of course, but are their payments sent out at the same time of the month?

I used to work for a company that subcontracted with car dealers. Our pay check was monthly and after the third week of the month. The slowest dealers would pay in the middle of each month, for work from the past month. So our employer had to wait pat that to get money to pay our checks.

That's what I heard and sometimes changes a little.

I won 6 small books in the e-better auction and called them and told them to hold the books and ship it with the SC22. They said no problem since they didn't have the 22 yet, marked it in the computer and I changed my shipping address.

Just checked my email and I have one from CL confirming shipping and a tracking#. The email says 6 items shipped hm

I really,REALLY hope this is just a little screwup and NOT that I'm getting a follow-up email tomorrow that the SC22 isn't available :eek:

I really, REALLY hope this is just a little screwup and NOT that I'm getting a follow-up email tomorrow that the SC22 isn't available :eek:

Did you get confirmation that your bid was accepted and the book was still available?

I won 6 small books in the e-better auction and called them and told them to hold the books and ship it with the SC22. They said no problem since they didn't have the 22 yet, marked it in the computer and I changed my shipping address.

Just checked my email and I have one from CL confirming shipping and a tracking#. The email says 6 items shipped hm

I really,REALLY hope this is just a little screwup and NOT that I'm getting a follow-up email tomorrow that the SC22 isn't available :eek:

Looks like your SC22 will be shipping separately once they receive it. I'm sure you have paid for it already, but they sometimes require a holding period. (shrug)

I got the bid accepted and book still available email but I haven't paid for it yet. They have my CC but the email says they will bill it the day it ships.

When I talked to them the other day they confirmed that and said they hadn't billed me yet and would the day they shipped the book.

Now I'm getting a tiny bit worried lol

That's true, how can you pay when it's not there. lol Now they should try to get a hold of the seller and confirm when the book is on it's way to them. At least, this will keep a good buyer :grin: informed.

(thumbs u

That would be nice!

Like I said, I'm sure it's just a little screw up but it did make me hm a little.

Edited by sufunk

If we wait long enough it might actually fall to reasonable market value! lol

quote=Bob-a-loo]They definitely are headed in the right direction ;)

The level of support should be in the $3-3.5K. lol

Well if that's true,and Clink bids have to be at least 50% of listed price,which is $3k of the $6k,i'd say that it's already listed within market area to accept bids,and still listed high for anyone that may come along and feel the need to offer something "stronger"... 2c

Well if that's true,and Clink bids have to be at least 50% of listed price,which is $3k of the $6k,i'd say that it's already listed within market area to accept bids,and still listed high for anyone that may come along and feel the need to offer something "stronger"... 2c

I totally agree...really up to the seller. If the seller wants to make a quick flip with a $3-3.5K bid...but could wait for a stronger offer.

I just tried to call Clink and check on the status of the SC22 and got their voicemail. I assume they are probably closed today being Christmas Eve so looks like i wont be able to find anything out until Monday hm

congrats on the flip. will be interesting to see if it gets resubbed for page quality bump.

I just tried to call Clink and check on the status of the SC22 and got their voicemail. I assume they are probably closed today being Christmas Eve so looks like i wont be able to find anything out until Monday hm

I called and left a message on my book with them on Monday and they haven't call back so I don't even know if they open all this week.

congrats on the flip. will be interesting to see if it gets resubbed for page quality bump.

last chance for anyone...not me. If it was an off-white, I would pay over $6K.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

wasnt me, but Im sure we'll all look back and say "smart buy". The census wont fill up for 9.0+ Showcase 23s any time soon, so the page quality will only eliminate a % of potential buyers. A really lousy movie release that kills GL as a character might make this a long slog to unload. But long term? IMO a solid book to secure.