• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

This is the second greatest thread in the world...wonder what's first hm:gossip:(shrug):juggle::wishluck::baiting::whistle:

:signfunny:

The Action Comics #1-20 thread? Pre-Robin Tec thread? Bangzoom's collection thread? Those are the only three that come to mind. :baiting:

Edited by kimik

How about the 9.0 restored on C link....I love it and I want it!

Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover. (TOP EDGE OF COVER TRIMMED.)

Too bad for the trimming...the other stuff had potential to be removed and could have pulled out a decent grade and heck of a price.

Proud to be a member now. As part of an appraisal i did for a rather large GA/SA collection, i charged this as my fee. I believe it's a solid 3.0 ... has some spine stress, mild / moderate heat shadowing - but other than that ... i own a SC 22.

:/

SHOWCASE_22001.jpg

Proud to be a member now. As part of an appraisal i did for a rather large GA/SA collection, i charged this as my fee. I believe it's a solid 3.0 ... has some spine stress, mild / moderate heat shadowing - but other than that ... i own a SC 22.

SHOWCASE_22001.jpg

Welcome to the club. Definitely looks better than a 3.0 from the scans. :applause:

SHOWCASE_22001.jpg

Welcome to the club. Definitely looks better than a 3.0 from the scans. :applause:

Many thanks. I tend to be harder on the grading that they actually are. that way, i never set myself up for disappointment ... 8)

SHOWCASE_22001.jpg

Many thanks. I tend to be harder on the grading that they actually are. that way, i never set myself up for disappointment ... 8)

From the scan...I'll give it a 4.0-4.5. (thumbs u

I'm thinking 3.5/4.0 :wishluck:

Agreed

Getting it slabbed?

Of course. I'll post the grade once it comes back ... thanks for the grades everyone, i really hope you all are right.

Alright then,Welcome to the club my friend. :applause:

Why is the guide so low for showcase 22, it lags behind all the marvels, JIM 83, Xmen 1, Sus 39, FF1, ect. (But is just as key a book as any of those.)

Time to buy DC keys like SC 22,B&B 28 etc.They will catch up to the Marvels,they are as key as any of the books you mentioned.

Why is the guide so low for showcase 22, it lags behind all the marvels, JIM 83, Xmen 1, Sus 39, FF1, ect. (But is just as key a book as any of those.)

Time to buy DC keys like SC 22,B&B 28 etc.They will catch up to the Marvels,they are as key as any of the books you mentioned.

Nah, everyone should just keep ignoring them ;)