• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Showcase 23 CGC 8.5 off-white pages $6334 yes...yes... :cloud9:

What's gonna happen to the 7.5 you had bought?

He is going to sell it for dirt cheap to the first boardie to contact him about it since he does not need it any longer. :wishluck:

Suuuuuuuuure he is ;)

He might as well. The book will drop big time now that the 8.5 has traded hands just like every other SA or BA book - they are all common in mid grade. :devil:

Yes, very common. It took me over 3 years to find a SC23 in 7.5 and it's a dream to acquire a 8.5. We are talking very early 60's DC right. hm

There is already a strong bid for the 3.0. Did anyone see the 1.0 copy Harley sold today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOWCASE-22-DC-1959-FAIR-500-/350411019239?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51961fd3e7

Raw low grade copies are moving briskly.

Wow makes my 1.8 look pristine. Might be time to move my undercopy.

Edited by dikran

There is already a strong bid for the 3.0. Did anyone see the 1.0 copy Harley sold today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHOWCASE-22-DC-1959-FAIR-500-/350411019239?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51961fd3e7

Raw low grade copies are moving briskly.

Wow makes my 1.8 look pristine. Might be time to move my undercopy.

Your copy looks much better than that 1.0. Looks like you are going to have a handsome profit. ;)

please tell me a restored 1.0 is not worth anywhere near $500... even at half that it sounds crazy.

Last 1.0 Plod GPA is $320 in March.. so considering all things..the $500 is slightly high,but not crazy.And with 1.8 and up at $600+ in Universal and climbing,and last 1.5 at $430,there isnt much room for a 22 under $500...Plod or Universal.....just saying.

please tell me a restored 1.0 is not worth anywhere near $500... even at half that it sounds crazy.

Last 1.0 Plod GPA is $320 in March.. so considering all things..the $500 is slightly high,but not crazy.And with 1.8 and up at $600+ in Universal and climbing,and last 1.5 at $430,there isnt much room for a 22 under $500...Plod or Universal.....just saying.

Prices are a bit silly right now, but it is the more affordable way to own a piece of the pie.

Prices are a bit silly right now, but it is the more affordable way to own a piece of the pie.

I don't know, as an owner of a lower grade copy I think the prices are too low right now and need to run up even further. lol

I don't know, as an owner of a lower grade copy I think the prices are too low right now and need to run up even further. lol

Well, if an AF15 1.0 can sell for $1600+, why not a SC22 1.0 for $800+. Time will tell. The two big boys of SA.