• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

He said that they probably wouldn't charge me again for shipping since it was in the computer to combine them and he couldn't figure out why they didn't.

Tracy wasn't in today because of the storm but he said hopefully today she will be and he'll talk to her about it. He said she'll probably just comp the shipping on the SC22 and he'll let me know when he talks to her.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take free shipping any day! I was a little disappointed when they wouldn't give me free shipping after the November auction when I got the AF15 and a bunch of other books since my buyers fee was so high. At this point though, I just want to get the freaking book wether I have to pay shipping or not! :whatev:

He said that they probably wouldn't charge me again for shipping since it was in the computer to combine them and he couldn't figure out why they didn't.

Tracy wasn't in today because of the storm but he said hopefully today she will be and he'll talk to her about it. He said she'll probably just comp the shipping on the SC22 and he'll let me know when he talks to her.

Tell them there should be no "probably" about it. They shouldn`t charge you shipping on the 2nd shipment. Full stop.

If you pay buy non-credit cards next time, there will be no buyer's premium. But of course, whatever is more convenient for you.

Really??? I never saw that on CLinks site before. Dang, that would have saved me a LOT of money in the November auction!

If you pay buy non-credit cards next time, there will be no buyer's premium. But of course, whatever is more convenient for you.

Really??? I never saw that on CLinks site before. Dang, that would have saved me a LOT of money in the November auction!

You could have bought more comics with that extra muala. (thumbs u

I and others have requested CGC to change the score points for Showcase comics since it's undervalue and how popular Green Lantern is too. I have noticed the changes today. The SC22-24 set got a bump in points for everyone. :applause:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

I and others have requested CGC to change the score points for Showcase comics since it's undervalue and how popular Green Lantern is too. I have noticed the changes today. The SC22-24 set got a bump in points for everyone. :applause:

Had no idea my set was 5th... There must have been a lot of people selling off books for that to happen (thumbs u

Had no idea my set was 5th... There must have been a lot of people selling off books for that to happen (thumbs u

You should be 4th now, since the 4th place person did sell a few of those books a while back. (thumbs u

Don't spend too much time on the Registry, though. I have found in the past that it tends to get the competitive juices flowing and make me go on foolish buying sprees to move up in the listings. doh!lol

Don't spend too much time on the Registry, though. I have found in the past that it tends to get the competitive juices flowing and make me go on foolish buying sprees to move up in the listings. doh!lol

:whistle:

lol

Well, at least the S22-24 registry recipients gain wealth the last 24 hours. lol

lol

It can be expensive to buy points to stay in the top 100. :baiting:

and when you get your SC22, it will be a big boost. :banana:

lol

Yeah, since it's now paid for, i added it to my Registry and it bumped me back into the top 100. If the 35 books i have at CGC ever get graded finally and returned, i should be safe without having to spend any $$$.

33 business days and counting and still just "verified" :cry:

lol

Yeah, since it's now paid for, i added it to my Registry and it bumped me back into the top 100. If the 35 books i have at CGC ever get graded finally and returned, i should be safe without having to spend any $$$.

33 business days and counting and still just "verified" :cry:

They've received the 22, that's awesome! For the comics you submitted, 33 business days already...value or economy hm If you went for economy over value, it would normally be more expedited. Also, you normally have to wait another two weeks before the books hit your doorstep to enter those earned points, but if you want to know the grades after it's graded, CGC would gladly offer them to you. I know how you feel and especially the anticipations of the grades...really fun though. (thumbs u