• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brian Howard Art @ San Diego Comicon!

5 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

I Just want to let everyone know that I will be setting up in full effect at this year's SDCC.

I've been working hard for the past few months on getting tons of stuff organized and ready for display and perusal at the show.

I'll be bringing out some pretty AMAZING pieces that have never been offered publicly before as well as thousands of assorted pages and pieces of every kind.

I'll have something for everyone and if you enjoy the eclectic mix of artwork I post on eBay you must check out what I'm bringing to the show.

Even if you're not buying or have spent your limit on preview night, please do come by and say HI to me!!

I'll be in the Gold & Silver Pavilion at either spot # 1000 or 1002 (I haven't decided yet)

I'm psyched for the show and I hope to see you there!

Brian

Hey Pirate!

I have plenty of more recent stuff. I don't have much Kitson stuff right now.. Maybe 1 or 2 pieces but I will be bringing hundreds of pages and pieces from the past 25 years to both San Diego and Chicago this year.

I see in your sig you are looking for 2000 AD stuff too (no dredd though).. I have a full portfolio of pages I'll have with me as well.

Thnx,

Brian