• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lakeside Tattooz - what do they look like?

6 posts in this topic

If I'm looking for an ASM 238 WITH tattooz - what exactly do the tattooz look like? How do I know they are in there? Is it stapled inside the comic? Is it sealed inside an envelope? Does anyone have a pic or good description on what exactly to look for?

confused.gif

Thanks!

They look just like the ones in Fantastic Four 232....which is funny considering that my FF book seems to have lost it's tattoo's and my ASM 238 magically gained one. Wonder how that happened...and if it would be restored or qualified shocked.gif

Here's one from FF 252, I don't recall if Spidey 238 was exactly the same but they should at least be similar size, etc. It's a thin cardboard insert about half the size of the comic page

And the Tattooz are inside that "insert". It's like an envelope and the small, stamp-sized Tattooz is inside it.