• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Bronty, did you get your answer?

116 posts in this topic

spiderman-toilet.jpg

Now this thread can't be moved.

Just deleted. Hopefully.

I love Spidey and all but someone deserves a groin punch (has this been trademarked yet?) for that bathroom.

Nik just posted a comic that fits that description in his sales thread....

Grizzly Groin Punch

asm139031.jpg

I love Spidey and all but someone deserves a groin punch (has this been trademarked yet?) for that bathroom.

That's my bathroom.

Is the toilet airbrushed with webs its kinda hard to tell from the Pic?

Not sure. The bathroom was like that when I moved in.

Wow, if you were arachnophobic, then you have some serious pee shy going on.

If this actually were my bathroom, methinks I would get as much action as Conner with a fresh haircut.

spiderman-toilet.jpg

Now this thread can't be moved.

Just deleted. Hopefully.

If it is then I suggest using my royalty free alternative: nut punch :cloud9:

If this actually were my bathroom, methinks I would get as much action as Conner with a fresh haircut.

Zilch, eh?

That's my bathroom.

lol I seriously hope that's the bathroom of like a 13 year old or something

Zilch, eh?

Actually, I could still do better than Conner even if my bathroom looked like Barbie's dream house.

Are you kidding? With that mop, I'm sure he gets all the 80 year old action he can handle...

rob_dick.jpg

Zilch, eh?

Actually, I could still do better than Conner even if my bathroom looked like Barbie's dream house.

If your bathroom looked like Barbie's dream house, then I figure you'd be doggin' Ken.

Zilch, eh?

Ya, the boys from chipendales would looooove that.......

Zilch, eh?

If I did lean that way, I wouldn't be dating dudes from chipendales; they're way too jacked, and I'm a pitcher, not a catcher.

Zilch, eh?

C'mon now. I am sure a 16/17 year old with a mid '60s Monkees mop top, purple hoodie and permanent blank stare that spends a heck of a lot of time hanging around this sausage fest acting tough is pulling tail left and right. ;)

Zilch, eh?

C'mon now. I am sure a 16/17 year old with a mid '60s Monkees mop top, purple hoodie and permanent blank stare that spends a heck of a lot of time hanging around this sausage fest acting tough is pulling tail left and right. ;)

Well.

Donkey tail, but tail is tail, one supposes.

Zilch, eh?

If I did lean that way, I wouldn't be dating dudes from chipendales; they're way too jacked, and I'm a pitcher, not a catcher.

Just as long as you're not a shortstop....