• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Bronty, did you get your answer?

116 posts in this topic

Wow, if you were arachnophobic, then you have some serious pee shy going on.

If this actually were my bathroom, methinks I would get as much action as Conner with a fresh haircut.

Zilch, eh?

C'mon now. I am sure a 16/17 year old with a mid '60s Monkees mop top, purple hoodie and permanent blank stare that spends a heck of a lot of time hanging around this sausage fest acting tough is pulling tail left and right. ;)

He's pulling something...

If this actually were my bathroom, methinks I would get as much action as Conner with a fresh haircut.

Zilch, eh?

Actually, I could still do better than Conner even if my bathroom looked like Barbie's dream house.

If your bathroom looked like Barbie's dream house, then I figure you'd be doggin' Ken.

:roflmao:

I was actually blasting that song while driving today. That's one of my favorites and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :headbang:

I was actually blasting that song while driving today. That's one of my favorites and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :headbang:

Then why did you delete your post?

:baiting:

I used to have the hots for that lead singer chick. She was Hot Stuff.

82551.jpg.0da65d31ebe39781bfcd50a4f7ed9769.jpg

I used to have the hots for that lead singer chick. She was Hot Stuff.

images%3Fq%3Dhot%2Bstuff%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

???

Because I couldn't get the embedding to work for some reason.

I fully embrace my metrosexual side. I proudly wear Prada. :sumo:

Worked fine in the post you deleted, from whence I copied that Barbie carp video.

:sumo:

I used to be a little metro before I started having to pay for my wife's freaking clothes! Now I can't get out of the mall fast enough! I make like Barry Allen running a 100 yd dash!

Worked fine in the post you deleted, from whence I copied that Barbie carp video.

I like to respond to the Barbie carp video with this:

Have fun getting this freakin song out of your head.

I like to respond to the Barbie carp video with this:

Have fun getting this freakin song out of your head.

&hl=en&fs=1&">
&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Zilch, eh?

C'mon now. I am sure a 16/17 year old with a mid '60s Monkees mop top, purple hoodie and permanent blank stare that spends a heck of a lot of time hanging around this sausage fest acting tough is pulling tail left and right. ;)

He's pulling something...

No doubt. Probably go blind...

I used to be a little metro before I started having to pay for my wife's freaking clothes! Now I can't get out of the mall fast enough! I make like Barry Allen running a 100 yd dash!

lol

I'm actually not crazy about the shopping part, but I like nice clothes. I take one of my friends with me, and she picks out a lot of my stuff.

Thanks Timmay. (thumbs u

No, thank you.

Way better than that barbie mess COI picked out.

To each his own. At least I don't collect Iron Man.