• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Bronty, did you get your answer?

116 posts in this topic

I don't go by price - I just buy Levi's.

From $18 to over $40, as long as they are Levi's.....

(thumbs u

-slym

Neither do I. I was just busting Andrew's chops. I do prefer quality clothing so I'll basically buy something that fits well and looks right regardless of price meaning it might be cheap and it might be expensive but price is a secondary criteria if I need something. Quality and fit are first.

R.

2-1-1.jpg

QUICK!

COVER YOUR EYES BEFORE HE TURNS AROUND!!!!!

ugly%20unibrow.png

That's not THAT ugly...

Here, here you go:

ugly-men.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is why you should not procreate with close blood relatives.

Just because your family tree doesn't fork doesn't give you the right to assume everyone else's doesn't.

2-1-1.jpg

QUICK!

COVER YOUR EYES BEFORE HE TURNS AROUND!!!!!

ugly%20unibrow.png

That's not THAT ugly...

Here, here you go:

ugly-men.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is why you should not procreate with close blood relatives.

Just because your family tree doesn't fork doesn't give you the right to assume everyone else's doesn't.

Those are my granddaddy/uncles.

Don't you be mockin' them!

Nothing compares to the look and feel of a tailored suit.

You could make a pig look good in a properly tailored suit.

Totally agree. You get what you pay for.

I fully embrace my metrosexual side.

Is that what metrosexuality is all about? Self-love?

Metrosexuality is about getting laid for me, if I'm being completely honest, so it's actually about avoiding self-love as much as possible.

Nice shoes work just as well as a sports car.

I'd take the sports car over nice shoes and getting laid any day.

^^

Id take the car over being metrosexual. Hell I would rather tattoo my face than look like a prettied up boy. I mean if thats your bag, then so be it. But most women (not girls) like men. And I am not saying that you are any less of a man for the whole metro thing, but I would imagine a woman would prefer a man who can change a flat tire and open a frikkin pickle jar over a guy who is worried about the manicure he just got.

:roflmao:

I didn't realize being well dressed and well groomed automatically precludes a man from being able to "open a pickle jar" or "change a tire".

Some days your sense of humor is lacking :baiting:

I fully embrace my metrosexual side.

Is that what metrosexuality is all about? Self-love?

Metrosexuality is about getting laid for me, if I'm being completely honest, so it's actually about avoiding self-love as much as possible.

Nice shoes work just as well as a sports car.

I'd take the sports car over nice shoes and getting laid any day.

^^

Id take the car over being metrosexual. Hell I would rather tattoo my face than look like a prettied up boy. I mean if thats your bag, then so be it. But most women (not girls) like men. And I am not saying that you are any less of a man for the whole metro thing, but I would imagine a woman would prefer a man who can change a flat tire and open a frikkin pickle jar over a guy who is worried about the manicure he just got.

:roflmao:

I didn't realize being well dressed and well groomed automatically precludes a man from being able to "open a pickle jar" or "change a tire".

Some days your sense of humor is lacking :baiting:

True enough. But to be fair, your post lacked humor. :baiting:

WOULD you get yourself muddy and soaked just to get that tire changed and not stand her up?

No.

First off, I never leave my condo without my cell. NEVER. I'll check that I have it 2 or 3 times before I leave. I'm the same way with my wallet, keys, etc...

Whether I'm in a $1000 suit, or a $50 pair of jeans, I wouldn't change my own tire. I can, but I don't. I'd rather pay someone to do it.

And I would never fret about being late for a date, especially if something unforseen happens. I would call and let her know that I was going to be late. If she gives me any attitude, she can pay for her own dinner.

Skinny blondes like guys with office jobs. Curvy brunettes like guys that are good with their hands.

:whistle:

Works for me.

I bet you spend hours more a day on your hair than I do.

2-1-1.jpg

I have the exact same haircut. So liberating. Wake up outta bed shower and gone.

WOULD you get yourself muddy and soaked just to get that tire changed and not stand her up?

No.

First off, I never leave my condo without my cell. NEVER. I'll check that I have it 2 or 3 times before I leave. I'm the same way with my wallet, keys, etc...

Whether I'm in a $1000 suit, or a $50 pair of jeans, I wouldn't change my own tire. I can, but I don't. I'd rather pay someone to do it.

And I would never fret about being late for a date, especially if something unforseen happens. I would call and let her know that I was going to be late. If she gives me any attitude, she can pay for her own dinner.

Skinny blondes like guys with office jobs. Curvy brunettes like guys that are good with their hands.

Works for me.

2-1-1.jpg

I have the exact same haircut. So liberating. Wake up outta bed shower and gone.

+3

No.

Works for me.

2-1-1.jpg

Yep, and once you start there's no going back.

I started shaving my head in high school, and I haven't been able to maintain hair for more than a few months at a time. A few months ago, I grew it out for the first time in years, and I was shocked to discover TONS of grey. Looks like I'm going to have a full head of grey hair by the time I'm in my late 30's. :o