• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dice Dances for Donations...

35 posts in this topic

I just realized I put this in the wrong forum and asked the mods to move it. :eek:

Watercooler?

No. That would be Hook's sales threads. :makepoint:

I just realized I put this in the wrong forum and asked the mods to move it. :eek:

Watercooler?

No. That would be Hook's sales threads. :makepoint:

He has sales threads. I thought he just started OT: threads in the sales forums?

Walking Dead Trades Volumes 2 through 9.

All have been read a couple of times so they're not pristine, but they're in nice shape. I think one or two of them had sticker residue on the BC.

Pick up Volume 1 at any bookstore and get into the best comic series in at least 30 years.

I promise you'll be hooked even if you don't like this type of story. (thumbs u

Cover price on the set is $107.92, which is what I paid for them at Borders.

The entire lot of them for the low price of $60 shipped.

If you've debated on reading this series, do yourself a favor and jump on the bandwagon. :foryou:

82583.jpg.e4a95147725d197e9bee97f2133d708b.jpg

Walking Dead Trades Volumes 2 through 9.

All have been read a couple of times so they're not pristine, but they're in nice shape. I think one or two of them had sticker residue on the BC.

Pick up Volume 1 at any bookstore and get into the best comic series in at least 30 years.

I promise you'll be hooked even if you don't like this type of story. (thumbs u

Cover price on the set is $107.92, which is what I paid for them at Borders.

The entire lot of them for the low price of $60 shipped.

If you've debated on reading this series, do yourself a favor and jump on the bandwagon. :foryou:

For $70 shipped, I'll go pick up a #1 for your set. :gossip: