• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED Adam Hughes Sketch Card

29 posts in this topic

I must admit that while I really enjoy the idea of sketchcards, particularly those by Adam, I can't seem to justify the cost for such a small image. But that's probably just me :) Best,

Royd

Hello there, I'm still trying to reunite these sketch cards.

If you own the other sketch card, please contact me, I'd like to buy it, if I can't pay the asking price then I'm willing to let go my card for the same amount. Thanks.

CatwomanTogether.jpg

Still trying to reunite these sketch cards, let me know if you see it, thanks

Shep,

While I have no idea who might own this card, I do have an idea of the general geographical location of the card.

Those particular sketch cards were given away a couple of years ago at an anniversary show for FallCon, in Minneapolis. They were handed out free, one per attendee. Artists were random, so you had an equal shot at an Adam Hughes, an Alex Ross, or a local tattoo artist, etc. A complete crapshoot. Lots of fun was had by all. :ohnoez:

(I know the details of the promotion, as I designed the cards myself) :gossip:

Since the cards were given away at a regional show, I think it's at least possible that your sister card is still in the Minnesota/Iowa/Wisconsin area. My suggestion would be to come to the next MN show if you can (which happens to be [font:Arial Black]SpringCon on May 21 / 22[/font]) and put up posters all over the show, with pictures and your contact information. You'd have a shot at the owner spotting a card he already owns, and sparking his interest. hm

Here's the convention's WWWsite: http://midwestcomicbook.com/

Best of luck,

Andrew

Thanks Andrew for going above and beyond, I owe you one. :)

I could not have made it without your help!

:angel: Glad to be of service! Should you bump into Micronauts pages you know where to reach me...

...and, hey! You can change the 'Have you seen the other card?' slugline now! Whoohoo!

Andrew