• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC - Dinner Thursday night - IT'S ON

9 posts in this topic

I had such a great time last year that I have stolen all of the information from Hari Naidu (who will be missed, but congratulations!), and set up a meal at the same place (and got the same price!).

Please let me know if you are "in" so I can get a good count. I figure some will drop out and more will add on, and we'll eventually hit 50 (like the last time).

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal

You're the Man for setting this up Ron! It's a lot of work, and I'm glad you're doing it for everyone. Have fun, and say a toast for me and my baby boy (Kiran, an Indian name that's pronounced the same way as the Irish Kieran)!

Who's interested in dinner Thursday! Send me a note, if you want to come.

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal

Ron

Thanks again for organizing. I had a great time talking to everyone. Ron, Cory, Socrates, Mark, Frank and his son James, Ben, Brian, Jon and Dan - thanks for making it a fun evening.

The food was great. I of course stuck with the red meat but did sample some of the seafood from the "salad bar". My personal favorite was the lamb and a close second being the sauteed chicken hearts that my main man Socrates hooked us up with by making a special request to the chef. lol.

Cheers!

N

Ron,

Indeed the food was amazing and the company even better. It was great to meet everyone!

Nelson, anytime you want I can ask the chef some more of those special chicken hearts.

Socrates