• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm selling my CGC 9.8 Eagle JUDGE DREDD #1 & 6

25 posts in this topic

I REALLY HATE to do his, but I am selling my Judge dredd eagle comics #1 & #6. Now I don't have to tell you these are both very iconic covers & VERY RARE to come by in high grade (Much less graded 9.8 & both with bone WHITE pages) here's the info. Judge Dredd #1 has the old CGC label & the barcode # is 006550926. (I can't seam to get the scanner working right so I'm reduced to the barcode :frustrated: ) The cover does have a STUNING FIREY RED background. most of the time these have a orange color to them. And of course #6 is the famous ''Mr.President you are under arrest'' cover with a torn up american flag in the background. (I will get the barcode info soon) I am WILLING to take OFFERS , but I would like to get $90 for #1 & $60 - $80 for #6, (because these rarely ever seam to come up) but if you buy both I will throw in Raw 9.4- 9.6 quality copies of said issues. Plus F. R. E. E. PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING! I do take pay-pal (PREFERD) & Postal Money Orders. And following forum rules first come first serve!

I REALLY HATE to do his, but I am selling my Judge dredd eagle comics #1 & #6. Now I don't have to tell you these are both very iconic covers & VERY RARE to come by in high grade (Much less graded 9.8 & both with bone WHITE pages) here's the info. Judge Dredd #1 has the old CGC label & the barcode # is 006550926. (I can't seam to get the scanner working right so I'm reduced to the barcode :frustrated: ) The cover does have a STUNING FIREY RED background. most of the time these have a orange color to them. And of course #6 is the famous ''Mr.President you are under arrest'' cover with a torn up american flag in the background. (I will get the barcode info soon) I am WILLING to take OFFERS , but I would like to get $160 for #1 & $175 for #6, (because these rarely ever seam to come up) but if you buy both I will throw in Raw 9.4- 9.6 quality copies of said issues & take $25 bucks off!. Plus F. R. E. E. PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING! I do take pay-pal (PREFERD) & Postal Money Orders. And following forum rules first come first serve!

Does the #6 have a bar code of... 0155295017 ??

C

I REALLY HATE to do his, but I am selling my Judge dredd eagle comics #1 & #6. Now I don't have to tell you these are both very iconic covers & VERY RARE to come by in high grade (Much less graded 9.8 & both with bone WHITE pages) here's the info. Judge Dredd #1 has the old CGC label & the barcode # is 006550926. (I can't seam to get the scanner working right so I'm reduced to the barcode :frustrated: ) The cover does have a STUNING FIREY RED background. most of the time these have a orange color to them. And of course #6 is the famous ''Mr.President you are under arrest'' cover with a torn up american flag in the background. (I will get the barcode info soon) I am WILLING to take OFFERS , but I would like to get $160 for #1 & $175 for #6, (because these rarely ever seam to come up) but if you buy both I will throw in Raw 9.4- 9.6 quality copies of said issues & take $25 bucks off!. Plus F. R. E. E. PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING! I do take pay-pal (PREFERD) & Postal Money Orders. And following forum rules first come first serve!

C

:gossip: There's only one 9.8 in the census, so I'd say it's pretty likely.

URL=http://img529.imageshack.us/i/07152009083505pm.png/]07152009083505pm.th.png[/url] 07152009083505pm.th.png
Sorry about the picture doh! Let me see if I can try to get this bigger. (And I'll check on that #6) And sorry it looks so BLUE (here come the jokes) it's my printer I'm going to try and make look like it really does.

C

:gossip: Just wanted to be sure if it was the same one that just sold at Christmas 2008.

C

Checked it twice. It's the same book!