• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Dinner Thursday Night - It's on!

5 posts in this topic

I had such a great time last year that I have stolen all of the information from Hari Naidu (who will be missed, but congratulations!), and set up a meal at the same place (and got the same price!).

Please let me know if you are "in" so I can get a good count. I figure some will drop out and more will add on, and we'll eventually hit 50 (like the last time).

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal

My wife and I ate there last year and it was great. There was like 15 different kinds of meat. Waiters carry around skewers and cut off portions of whatever you decide you want & put it in your plate. You can just sit back and eat and eat.

Who's interested in dinner Thursday! Send me a note if you want to come.

Details:

Cuisine: All-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ (includes unlimited salad/seafood appetizer bar)

Drinks: Unlimited Soda included (alochol you pay separately)

Time: 7:30 PM (convention closes at 7PM)

Date: Thursday, July 23rd

Price: 60 dollars per person (includes mandatory 18% gratuity and 8.75% CA tax)

Respond either thru the list, or send me a PM. Spread the word, and I hope to see you all there!

Ron Sonenthal