• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few nice books for sale

100 posts in this topic

I'll take the next Iron Man 55 in that condition for that price and the Hero for hire too....you're grading those real tight and making some nice deals.....congrats on the sales, but that's like saying good job selling your mercedes for the price of a volvo.

:baiting:

I'll take the next Iron Man 55 in that condition for that price and the Hero for hire too....you're grading those real tight and making some nice deals.....congrats on the sales, but that's like saying good job selling your mercedes for the price of a volvo.

I'll be next in line for those same books if comicdey decides to suddenly disappear from the Boards :o

I'll be next in line for those same books if comicdey decides to suddenly disappear from the Boards :o

I want third dibs if Tupenny goes on a spontaneous Hug-a-thon. :whistle:

I want third dibs if Tupenny goes on a spontaneous Hug-a-thon. :whistle:

:o -- lol

( nice books blue :) )

who's comicdey (shrug)