• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With Werewolfs and Vampires as popular as ever......

42 posts in this topic

(yes, there are double entendres galore there but to use them would be to play into my intentional hand! - hah - yet another entendre!)

The Master of Multiple entendre's...Gawd...it's good to have you back pov... thumbsup2.gif

(yes, there are double entendres galore there but to use them would be to play into my intentional hand! - hah - yet another entendre!)

The Master of Multiple entendre's...Gawd...it's good to have you back pov... thumbsup2.gif

Jet lag is finally wearing off - it was hellish though! frown.gif

Yeah, you're the master of SOMETHING! (Whew. Finally got one off before you headed me off at the pass.)

(HA! How's THAT for a double-entendre?!?!?! Suck on that!)

(OOO! I did it again!) acclaim.gif

Got any dessert eatin' pics you can share with us???... thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, you're the master of SOMETHING! (Whew. Finally got one off before you headed me off at the pass.)

I believe THIS is the more proper pronoun for your entendre. (dammed amateurs).

(Oh - and it is OOPS - not OOO) (bloody dammed amateurs)

gossip.gif...I believe it should be "damned"... foreheadslap.gif

Actually if you note I almost always spell it dammed - just making sure no new censorial list converts my damned to &^$#@^ smile.gif

That was Man-Things proplem, it was way ahead of it's time, I'm re-reading alot of my Man-Things now at 37 and understanding them. That book was way over my head in the early seventies! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I really like Man-Thing (ok ok - I hear the jokes - ha ha ha - very droll) and yes, I think a lot of them had more than might meet the eye. I have a ton of Man-Things now thanks to someome on the forum - gosh I forget WHO it was! But really enjoy the series.

mad.gif

That was Man-Things proplem, it was way ahead of it's time, I'm re-reading alot of my Man-Things now at 37 and understanding them. That book was way over my head in the early seventies! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I really like Man-Thing (ok ok - I hear the jokes - ha ha ha - very droll) and yes, I think a lot of them had more than might meet the eye. I have a ton of Man-Things now thanks to someome on the forum - gosh I forget WHO it was! But really enjoy the series.

mad.gif

I KNEW I would get you out of hiding, Greggsterarian!

Actually if you note I almost always spell it dammed - just making sure no new censorial list converts my damned to &^$#@^ smile.gif

Damn it...you can use damn any damn time you want...so use damn damnit... makepoint.gif

mad.gif

sumo.gif greggy's never hiding. He just likes to read the day's [!@#%^&^] before he starts posting! tongue.gif

mad.gif

sumo.gif greggy's never hiding. He just likes to read the day's [!@#%^&^] before he starts posting! tongue.gif

Well why didn't you reply to my last PM you slacker? OH, that's right, I forgot it was you! sumo.gif

mad.gif

So basically your just slow... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

mad.gif

Well why didn't you reply to my last PM you slacker? OH, that's right, I forgot it was you! sumo.gif

Screw you...I answered with a mad.gif

mad.gif

So basically your just slow... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your wife kicked you out of bed, as I distinctly recall reading a PM from you an half an hour ago stating that you were calling it a night! Stupid liar! 893censored-thumb.gif

mad.gif

Screw you...I answered with a mad.gif

That was your second to last PM last night. I am talking about tonight, you, you, you you-you.