• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With Werewolfs and Vampires as popular as ever......

42 posts in this topic

That was Man-Things proplem, it was way ahead of it's time, I'm re-reading alot of my Man-Things now at 37 and understanding them. That book was way over my head in the early seventies! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I really like Man-Thing (ok ok - I hear the jokes - ha ha ha - very droll) and yes, I think a lot of them had more than might meet the eye. I have a ton of Man-Things now thanks to someome on the forum - gosh I forget WHO it was! But really enjoy the series.

mad.gif

I KNEW I would get you out of hiding, Greggsterarian!

sumo.gif greggy's never hiding. He just likes to read the day's [!@#%^&^] before he starts posting! tongue.gif

Well why didn't you reply to my last PM you slacker? OH, that's right, I forgot it was you! sumo.gif

Screw you...I answered with a mad.gif

That was your second to last PM last night. I am talking about tonight, you, you, you you-you.

Yeah yeah...I'll look for those books tonight! mad.gifmad.gif

Man-Thing is a great character and I believe he deserves much more credit than normally given. I would have never thought there was someone else who went out of their way to obtain his issues. I can’t wait to see Mr. Salad in his upcoming movie.

I just watched Underworld tonight and hit on the Vampire and Werewolf thing. I honestly think the Vampire trend is played out and Werewolves have yet (if ever) to obtain such movie popularity. Their movies pale in comparison in both detail and story. There are some good ones, but they usually slip under the radar (Dog Soldiers). Underworld would have been awesome 5 years ago, but today it falls a little flat.