• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full Runs

39 posts in this topic

I want to give board members first crack at these books before they go to fee bay. Each item will be available for at least 48 hours. This will be an ongoing sale that will move slow and steady.

Offers do not hurt my feelings, but hopefully these are priced to move. Shipping will be exact cost however you want it. Feel free to bust my chops on anything crazy overpriced, I can take it, but give me some sort of reason.

Paypal, check, money order, cash (come on over and move all 30 boxes out for me :baiting:)

All of these books are from an OO collection that stopped in early 2003. There is a list available. He took care of his books so I feel very comfortable stating that avg condition is easily 9.0+

References = Sal, Capt Comics, Big Mike, Pinball and I'm also finecomics on ebay

That should cover it, any questions let me know. For some reason (don't ask why) we will be going in reverse alpha order.

Let's get started......................

copy cat. Good luck though!

I'm hurt you didn't put me down as a reference, but just so everyone knows, Jeff sells hot books better than anyone. :)

What the heck have you been up to? I haven't seen you in 6 months. (shrug)

Jeff is absolutely a tight grader.

If they weren't mess moderns, I'd buy some

Not to mention a lot of times, people offer runs of singles for less than the trade costs.

Any mutants?

I can't believe the X-Os are still up... I doubt they will be for long!

:golfclap:

-slym

There was a run of uncanny, but I broke them up already :sorry: Still have about 75% of them though. Let me know what #'s you need and I can post for you :foryou:

Not to mention a lot of times, people offer runs of singles for less than the trade costs.

This doesn't make much sense to me. The only trade I know on X-O is a reprint of 0-6 that retails for $24.95. What are you talking about (shrug)

This doesn't make much sense to me. The only trade I know on X-O is a reprint of 0-6 that retails for $24.95. What are you talking about (shrug)

It was an attempt to let people know that lots of times, these full run sales (not your in particular) can be a real bargain. Sorry if I was intruding. I'll steer clear of helping any of your future sales.

It was an attempt to let people know that lots of times, these full run sales (not your in particular) can be a real bargain. Sorry if I was intruding. I'll steer clear of helping any of your future sales.

Nope. My bad, I read that wrong. :sorry:

Nope. My bad, I read that wrong. :sorry:

If you were going to try to pick up the 1996 issues to fill out a run it would be a chore, and would end up costing near what this run was priced at.

For example, the only ones Mile High has in stock are 55, 56, 58, and 61. Lone Star has them all in stock in various grades (except 68) and adding up the prices gets you to $40+.