• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GREEN LANTERN #20 9.0 (Flash crossover) ***SOLD***

9 posts in this topic

This Green Lantern #20 from April, 1963 is a beautiful copy of a beautiful book featuring Gil Kane cover and art. Highly sought after and hard to find in grades 9.0 and above, especially since the solo 9.4 and 9.6 copies are in "permanent collections". It features the second crossover appearance of Flash in the Silver Age Green Lantern series. Based on sale prices for current early SA GL books, and in particular the prices for the 9.4 and 9.6 solo copies of Green Lantern #20 that were sold in the last few years, I am offering this book for $600 which I believe to be a fair price, though I am always flexible. As an investment, with the Green Lantern animated movie due for release shortly and the live-action movie within two years, that may add a little extra value to an already amazing book. Payment by personal check or money order is preferred, though Paypal will be considered. Shipping and insurance is included in the purchase price. Please respond by PM or by posting in the thread.

Green Lantern #20 9.0 (Flash crossover)

GreenLanternv22090OW.jpg

This Green Lantern #20 from April, 1963 is a beautiful copy of a beautiful book featuring Gil Kane cover and art. Highly sought after and hard to find in grades 9.0 and above, especially since the solo 9.4 and 9.6 copies are in "permanent collections". It features the second crossover appearance of Flash in the Silver Age Green Lantern series. Based on sale prices for current early SA GL books, and in particular the prices for the 9.4 and 9.6 solo copies of Green Lantern #20 that were sold in the last few years, I am offering this book for $600 which I believe to be a fair price, though I am always flexible. As an investment, with the Green Lantern animated movie due for release shortly and the live-action movie within two years, that may add a little extra value to an already amazing book. Payment by personal check or money order is preferred, though Paypal will be considered. Shipping and insurance is included in the purchase price. Please respond by PM or by posting in the thread.

Green Lantern #20 9.0 (Flash crossover)

GreenLanternv22090OW.jpg

:takeit:

Per PM

Thanks John!!