• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Con 2010

118 posts in this topic

CalComicCon update #9: With less than nine days to go, CalComicCon has sold out the extra room. We now have 36 dealers exhibiting at this show. We will have Golden age, Atomic age, Silver age, Bronze age to Modern comics. There will be bargain boxes up to high end CGC graded comics. Will also has original art and great guest artists. If you like comics you will want to go to this show. any question you may have about this show can be sent to info@CalComicCon.com More details are listed on CalComicCon . Remember CGC will be set-up, taking submissions, signature witnessing and doing pre-screens for large batches of comics.

Terry's Comics is running some more loss leader auctions to promote this show on E-Bay. Many items are still going really cheap so check them out at Terrys Comics E-Bay store .

:whee::news:

Sharon and I are really looking forward to coming to this event for the first time. And added to the excitement is Desert Wind Comics will now have a table at the event where we will have different CGC Signature Series books available for purchase including what few copies of the Long Beach Comic Con Stan Lee/J. Scott Campbell Exclusive we have for sale.

:banana:Also on display will be my pride and joy which is an Incredible Hulk #340 signed by 9 people including Hugh Jackman and Stan Lee and it is graded a 9.6! Only 1 of its kind! Make sure to stop by the table and say hi and check it out.

:ohnoez:We will also be accepting CGC Signature Series submissions for the upcoming Emerald City Comic Con as well as the private signing with Stan Lee during the ECCC and our upcoming signings in the spring time with John Romita Sr and Joe Simon. SO there is plenty to talk about. See you there.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Sharon and I are really looking forward to coming to this event for the first time. And added to the excitement is Desert Wind Comics will now have a table at the event where we will have different CGC Signature Series books available for purchase including what few copies of the Long Beach Comic Con Stan Lee/J. Scott Campbell Exclusive we have for sale.

:banana:Also on display will be my pride and joy which is a Incredible Hulk #340 signed by 9 people including Hugh Jackman and Stan Lee and it is graded a 9.6! Only 1 of its kind! Make sure to stop by the table and say hi and check it out .

:ohnoez:We will also be accepting CGC Signature Series submissions for the upcoming Emerald City Comic Con as well as the private signing with Stan Lee during the ECCC and our upcoming signings in the sreing time with John Romita Sr and Joe Simon. SO there is plenty to talk about. See you there.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:o(worship):o(worship):o(worship):o(worship) [font:Arial Black]I'm not worthy [/font]

Hmm, since Chandler and I are sharing a table, I may have to bring my Siggy-award winning Michael Turner Tribute issue signed by 41 creators to the event to show off next to his Hulk 340... :)

I'm lining up some good stuff for my half of the table. About 16 long boxes of a great 80's DC/Dark Horse/Independent collection that has barely been gone through, all for 25 cents each! I'll probably bring my $1 books, and a short box of lower grade Marvel/DC/Fawcetts.

See you all on the 31st!

Joel

:banana:Also on display will be my pride and joy which is an Incredible Hulk #340 signed by 9 people including Hugh Jackman and Stan Lee and it is graded a 9.6! Only 1 of its kind! Make sure to stop by the table and say hi and check it out.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Hmmmmmmmm............ hm

Hmm, since Chandler and I are sharing a table, I may have to bring my Siggy-award winning Michael Turner Tribute issue signed by 41 creators to the event to show off next to his Hulk 340... :)

:slapfight:You gloryhound you. :roflmao:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

We will have a Taco cart there during the show, They make some really good and inexpensive Mexican food. After the show the CalComicCon Guests and staff will be at the Taps Restaurant and Brewery on Imperial ave in Brea. I t is a public place and any one can go there after the show, Just don't expect me to pay for you. Terry O.

Remember CGC will be there so brings some books for grading.

"Don Tales Inferno."

I'll look it up.

Mike,

I'll see you at the show. I'm bringing one book to have slabbed that my wife wants me to have slabbed for protective purposes. I'd like to find Golden Age/Silver Age Batman, Detective, Superman, Action, Adventure. Looking forward to seeing you!

Steve