• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

19 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps all negotiations.

Shipping 1-5 comics $5.00. Will accept PayPal (personal) and check, MO. If you'd like regular PayPal add 3% to purchase price. I will ship to Canada and Internationally to known members only.

I will also accept returns, if you are not happy but postage is on you :)

PM me for any questions.

This is a totally classic cover and a really similar comic sold a few months ago on a C.Connect auction for over $400. I was able to upgrade so I figured I'd test the waters and see if there is any interest in this book. If not, I'll just let it cuddle up next to it's sister comic :)

It's a classic Wally Wood cover. Such a cool comic, August 1949.

VG/F

$260

off white PQ. Has some minor staple pull but still held together nicely and has some small dot marks towards the bottom, like someone rested something on top and used little dots...but it's really minor and of course doesn't break any colors. Overall, really nice comic

img354.jpg

img355.jpg

Solid VG $10. Young Romance 49, Simon and Kirby. Really cool story called "Witch Girl". If I get the chance and it hasn't sold I'll take a picture of the splash page.

img356.jpg

DC Romance Reader Lot

Heart Throbs 140 F/F- 52 pager

Falling In Love 126 48 pager F

Girls Romances 155 F/VF

Heat Throbs 138 VG cream pages 52 pager

$15

img362.jpg

img365.jpg

img364.jpg

img367.jpg

DC Romance Reader Lot

Girls Romances 155 F/VF

$15

img362.jpg

img365.jpg

img364.jpg

img367.jpg

:takeit:

DC Romance Reader Lot

Girls Romances 155 F/VF

$15

img362.jpg

img365.jpg

img364.jpg

img367.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you!

Solid VG $10. Young Romance 49, Simon and Kirby. Really cool story called "Witch Girl". If I get the chance and it hasn't sold I'll take a picture of the splash page.

img356.jpg

I'm posting a picture of a few interior shots of the first story. It says "Produced by Simon and Kirby"...does it look like their illustrations?

Witchgirl1.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

To read rest of story you must purchase lol

img356.jpg

I'm posting a picture of a few interior shots of the first story. It says "Produced by Simon and Kirby"...does it look like their illustrations?

Witchgirl1.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

:takeit: sold me... :grin:

Here's another group shot...I didn't scan these just a digital photo.

$23

Girls Love Stories 85 VG++/ F- Has three small scribble marks near ladies blue skirt. (Poor comics used to test the ink in pens) Also has a small crease down ladies face.

Girls Romances 61 G+ Totally cool cover. Has some spliting towards top staple. Again just a G+

Secret Hearts 91 VG

Falling in Love 48VG++

Secret Hearts 73 VG++ (Maybe an F- but to be safe VG++)

SilverAgegroup.jpg

img356.jpg

Witchgirl1.jpg

IMG_6158.jpg

:takeit: sold me... :grin:

Thank you again!! ^^

This is a totally classic cover and a really similar comic sold a few months ago on a C.Connect auction for over $400. I was able to upgrade so I figured I'd test the waters and see if there is any interest in this book. If not, I'll just let it cuddle up next to it's sister comic :)

It's a classic Wally Wood cover. Such a cool comic, August 1949.

VG/F

$260

off white PQ. Has some minor staple pull but still held together nicely and has some small dot marks towards the bottom, like someone rested something on top and used little dots...but it's really minor and of course doesn't break any colors. Overall, really nice comic

img354.jpg

img355.jpg

I'll accept reasonable offers...if none, I'll probably slab it.