• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

high grade/ Wharehouse copies bronze/copper/modern Cheap baby!!

139 posts in this topic

Hi. just scanned about 100 books. The majority of them came from a high grade collection, and the rest came from a box of warehouse stuff that was never distributed.

Gonna be amazing spider-man, Marvel Star Wars, Iron Man, Gi joe, Transformers, Fantastic Four and more....Pretty much all the wharehouse stuff is in multiples. I scanned the first one on the stack and will put a quantity next to the title. If a book says 5 copies the ones that are not scanned are pretty much about the same as the scan. They are all nice tight glossy copies that were never distributed. Pretty much the only damages these books have are from sitting on top of each other and being stored.(you'll see once i get the scans up) Small defects keep them out of the super high grades, so i don't think any 9.8's are coming out of here. (unless you're one of those pressing guys, in which case i would think alot of 9.8's could be gotten out of these)

In any case, i am pricing them cheap, so no complaining! :foryou:

The books i only have one copy of, in all likelyhood, came from the personal collection, and you get the book in the scan.

shipping is going to be $5 flat for as many books as you want. (these will go on the cheap for that price/ media or possibly 1st class). If ya want priority lmk and i will guestimate a price for ya. These shipping prices are for United states, will be more out of the country.(ask if you are interested if you please)..... Paypal, checks, money orders, GOLD, Jewels, etc all accepted. 1st :takeit: wins. pm's welcome for any questions. Thanky so muchy.