• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASB&R #8 RRP CGC 9.8 + Variants + Chew #1 2nd Prints & Stuff.

19 posts in this topic

Chew #1 :takeit: 2nd print - 2 copies.

Have to see what all the fuss is about!

^^

I'll get them out Friday Andrew (thumbs u

I do have some stuff I posted last time, The Stand, 30 Days and stuff but they didn't get any interest last time so I was leaving them out. Plus a longbox full of random junk that isn't even worth scanning!

I do have a couple of spares coming. I'll get one out to you as soon as I get 'em (thumbs u

I'll have to get a list together of other stuff and mail it to you.

I do have some stuff I posted last time, The Stand, 30 Days and stuff but they didn't get any interest last time so I was leaving them out. Plus a longbox full of random junk that isn't even worth scanning!

Is that 30 Days of Night? Raw?

Is that 30 Days of Night? Raw?

I do have some raw 30 Days Of Night, not all complete runs but a few books still the same. I'll get scans up for you (thumbs u

Any Walking Dead's in that long box Gav? I made the mistake of buying the Walking Dead TPB #1 and now I'm hooked.

I have a couple of Walking Dead Bill, maybe four or five dupe issues, shoot me a PM if you're interested (thumbs u