• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st time CGC submissions - Hulk, Iron Man, ASM, and Star Wars..mixed ages

19 posts in this topic

I have been a member of the board for a little while and have read quite a bit, and finally decided to get my feet wet and submit some stuff to CGC.

I am a bit of a newbie at this I must admit, I finally got my first shipment of books back from CGC from grading and wanted to give them a try on here first.

I am new to the higher end comic collecting, grading and selling hobby, and have been getting guidance from a good friend who is a veteran of the hobby and this forum.

Without further ado, here what I got back and am offering for sale. Please note that all prices include shipping in the continental US. I am more than willing to ship outside this area, but will need to charge for shipping in this case. If this is the case, please contact me about it and we can come to a mutual agreement on shipping to these areas.

So here they are:

Incredible Hulk #338 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $70 shipped

Incredible Hulk #339 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $70 shipped

Incredible Hulk #340 - CGC 9.6, white pages - $100 shipped (Hulk vs Wolverine w/X-Men and Leader appearance)

Incredible Hulk #341 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $120 shipped

Incredible Hulk #343 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $120 shipped

Incredible Hulk #345 - CGC 9.6, white pages - $60 shipped (Leader appearance)

Incredible Hulk #346 - CGC 9.8, OW to white pages - $75 shipped

Incredible Hulk #350 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $80 shipped (Doctor Doom, Thing and Beast appearances)

Star Wars #100 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $200 shipped (Anniversary Issue, with Admiral Ackbar and Mon Mothma appearances)

Iron Man #128 - CGC 9.6, white pages - $175 shipped (Alcoholism storyline ends)

Amazing Spider Man #194 - CGC 9.4, OW to white pages - $125 shipped (1st Black Cat appearance)

Please let me know if you have any questions...

IMG_2560.jpg[/img]

IMG_2562.jpg[/img]

IMG_2564.jpg[/img]

IMG_2566.jpg[/img]

IMG_2568.jpg[/img]

IMG_2570.jpg[/img]

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg[/img]

IMG_2578.jpg[/img]

IMG_2580.jpg[/img]

IMG_2582.jpg[/img]

IMG_2584.jpg[/img]

That should say ASM 194.

You got me excited when I saw ASM 124 in 9.4 for $125.

C

RE: Hulk #344...

My bad again.. its been a long day.. and unfortunately not done... still at work..

Also included in the items for sale (and pic already listed as I seem to have had a brain fade and forgot to put this in the items and prices)

Incredible Hulk #344 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $105 shipped...

Hopefully I haven't made any other mistakes.... not making a great first impression am I?

Any other questions, please ask away...

Thanks... I am still feeling my way around... its a lot to learn.. thankfully I have a good friend who is really deep into it so I am not completely lost...

If it helps.. sure.. my friend who has helped me get back into comic collecting as well as getting into the CGC and high grade side of the hobby is Rich Henn, I've known Rich for the past 9 years... he finally got me back into the hobby about a year ago, and I just started to get seriously into it to the point of getting better grade books and actually submitting to CGC in the last 4-6 months.

hey welcome to the boards!

are you doing trades? im in the batlimore area also!

To be honest, I am still figuring out what to collect (I just like too much stuff to pin down), but I would be interested in what you are looking for to trade...

My favorite stuff right now is probably Iron Man stuff.. let me know and we can see ok?

-Thanks-

If it helps.. sure.. my friend who has helped me get back into comic collecting as well as getting into the CGC and high grade side of the hobby is Rich Henn, I've known Rich for the past 9 years... he finally got me back into the hobby about a year ago, and I just started to get seriously into it to the point of getting better grade books and actually submitting to CGC in the last 4-6 months.

You mean THE Rich Henn who sells glued CGC cases :baiting:

I will also vouche for Ed. Had a few successful transactions with him in the past and he is a man of his word.

Oh and I will :takeit: these two if I get the group discount.

Incredible Hulk #338 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $70 shipped

Incredible Hulk #339 - CGC 9.8, white pages - $70 shipped

Thread Closed....

I am closing the thread... sold #338 and #339.. remaining comics are going up on Ebay today...

If you are interested in them they will be up there with my seller name which is the same as my handle here...

Thanks for looking though! and I appreciate the comments and advice from those who responded...

Hopefully will have more in the near future...