• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The nik contribution thread.

172 posts in this topic

Hey Pete,

You may want to contact skypinkblu about including the book in the auction for nik's benefit that she is putting together to be held on the boards sometime around Tuesday.

Just wanted to chime in and thank 143ksk for the purchase and for being such an awesome human being (thumbs u

You're making me blush :blush:

But it's really you who are the generous one (worship) I just bought a book, is all...

Finally had a chance to sit down at a computer and go through the Paypal donations and let me say this...the generosity displayed here goes beyond words. (worship)

Finally had a chance to sit down at a computer and go through the Paypal donations and let me say this...the generosity displayed here goes beyond words. (worship)

Thanks for managing this, Andrew...the only piece of good news today.

I just wish we hadn't had to donate a single cent. :(

This is a terrible thing to happen to Nik, BUT in medicine we see on almost on a daily basis some miraculous recoveries! People have devastating strokes and come back to pre stroke function, with little or no deficit. This is especially true when they have the love and support of family and friends, to give them the strength that they will need to persevere!

Nik is currently at one of if not the BEST medical institution in the world! Still with all of the advancements that modern medicine has to offer; it pales in comparison to the power of love and prayer!

I pray that God blesses and gives Nik and his family the strength and courage to endure through these challenging times. But I also pray that God continues to bless all of you for this unbelievable show of love, support and generosity!!

Nik is truly blessed to have this community of friends and fellow collectors rallying to support him and his family in their time of need. This outpouring of love and affection for Nik is overwhelming! I am truly in awe at the selflessness of everyone’s response.

Peace,

B

I don't know Nik at all, never spoken to him or chatted with him, but the sheer outpouring of support on his behalf shows me that this a man truly worth lending a hand for

Today, I posted an incredible find of books. I have a 2nd set that I have been thinking about selling, and if it sells, I will donate a portion of the proceeds to the cause. And if it doesn't, I still will.

Having lost someone close to me SUDDENLY recently, I wish Nik and his family all the best.

As hard as it may be to post, I needed to take a moment and personally thank sckao for his kindness and generosity, as this sales drive would not have been possible without the outpouring of support from board members like you.