• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The nik contribution thread.

172 posts in this topic

Hey Chris, I too have items I would like to donate, but at this time I think we should wait, hold private auctions at a later date once pockets have had a chance to refill a bit.

Or at least that's what I am going to do.

Hey Chris, I too have items I would like to donate, but at this time I think we should wait, hold private auctions at a later date once pockets refill a bit.

Or at least that's what I am going to do.

Works for me.

Hi and sorry to chime in so late, But I have been looking for this for a couple days now..I have a Justice League Task Force # 29 original cover art that I got off Nik a few years ago and I would like to donate to the auctions..If Andy or anyone in charge of the auctions would like to call me @ the store that would be cool. 508-872-2317..Sorry it took so long I knew I had it I just had to find it..Or e-mail or whatever needs to be done..I thought it appropriate that something I got from Nik to begin with could go back to help his family..

Sorry I missed this yesterday but glad to see Jim caught it and got it into the auction! :applause:

Will I see you Sunday?

I will post this in the nil's Auction Info thread as well, please note this morning I sent out emails to everyone that made a Paypal donation. If you did not receive the email, please PM me and I will confirm you have correct email address, one payment got hung up with a slight typo and I want to make sure none others were inadvertently missed. Thanks!

I will post this in the nil's Auction Info thread as well, please note this morning I sent out emails to everyone that made a Paypal donation. If you did not receive the email, please PM me and I will confirm you have correct email address, one payment got hung up with a slight typo and I want to make sure none others were inadvertently missed. Thanks!

I got the thank you note, and it made me very happy to hear how much was raised so far :cloud9:

I've got some books too that I want to donate, some are from Nik's collection that I bought from him over the years. After speakin with skypinkblu when I got back from SDCC, she also suggested a seperate auction or listing after all these others ended.