• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The nik contribution thread.

172 posts in this topic

Here's a link for the test thread for the auctions, the auctual auctions will start Tuesday night in the VCC forum. If anyone else has donations, please PM me asap.

I'm not finished there is more and I want to try to keep it somewhat organized.

Thank you!

Test thread for the Auctions for Nik

Peter, everyone is doing a fantastic job, thanks to all of you...I have just about 100 items, I'm posting them in word right now, and will update the test thread later.

Just a heads up. Auctions will start tomorrow (Tues) at 7pm EST, about 50 tomorrow and the rest start Wednesday.

They will end Sunday the 2nd and Monday the 3rd, respectively starting at 9pm. PM bids will be allowed but only until 7pm EST time, there will be too many auctions to do proxy bids, so if you want to bid by PM, the bid you send will be posted. Because of the number of auctions, we will have staggered times for the endings. The times will be posted in the title, but a bid will extend the end time period by 5 minutes. It's up to the volunteer to determine when the bidding is over.

Each auction will have a number, so that people can follow them by number if they need to.

I have a number of volunteers helping with the auctions, each person volunteering, will be assigned a block of auctions, pm bids go to that person, their names will be in the thread. To make it easier for the volunteers, I will be posting the auctions during the day, but we ask for bidding to start at 7 or later so that the volunteers can easily add the information they need to the threads before the threads are bumped.

Each item, or set of items (sets are determined by the person donating) will be in an individual thread, so I expect a lot of bumping.

Credit Cards, Checks and Paypal are all accepted. When using Paypal, please try and use the personal tab. You can use a credit card and pay the fees yourself when using the personal tab, or you can use your bank account, if you have one linked.

While shipping is included, insurance may not be included and a few people have shipping only to the US and Canada, so just please take that into consideration before you bid.

Thanks again to EVERYONE, you've been terrific.

OK, all the books are up in the test thread. I will be editing the posts and we will upload the auctions starting with 50 tomorrow night.

I had planned to donate a few myself, but we are at over 100 now (worship) so I plan to bid, instead...

We will need LOTS of bidders, thank you all so much!

test thread showing all the fantastic donations for Nik

For those who haven't pre-viewed the items go take a look! There is something there for everyone in every range of interest and price. It is truly humbling to see the outpouring of love (and that's just what this all represents).

I am personally humbled by this community which has come together to support each other and Nik's family. I hope everyone here feels as proud as I do of this community right now.

Sharon, kudo's to you. You have done a phenominal job of organizing all of the donations and your contribution of time in doing so is an example to us all!

For those who haven't pre-viewed the items go take a look! There is something there for everyone in every range of interest and price. It is truly humbling to see the outpouring of love (and that's just what this all represents).

I am personally humbled by this community which has come together to support each other and Nik's family. I hope everyone here feels as proud as I do of this community right now.

Sharon, kudo's to you. You have done a phenominal job of organizing all of the donations and your contribution of time in doing so is an example to us all!

Well said Bill :golfclap:

Extreme kudos to Sharon and everybody else behind the scenes who are working so hard to put this together.

Back home from San Diego and now will have better access to the board.

Thanks for all the donations that have been pouring in, I haven't been able to respond to individual donations but every one has been appreciated. I believe a few came in without any indication of the board ID, some I can deduce who it was, some I can't. At some point I would like to touch base with all those that donated so if you are aware you didn't include your board ID in the Paypal payment just send me a PM, if you want to leave it as anonymous that's fine as well, they are all appreciated.

Sharon, kudo's to you. You have done a phenomenal job of organizing all of the donations and your contribution of time in doing so is an example to us all!

Well said Bill :golfclap:

Extreme kudos to Sharon and everybody else behind the scenes who are working so hard to put this together.

:applause: (thumbs u

I really wish I had a centerfold for a Sensation 1 right about now... :acclaim:

Everyone has been amazing, those are only half and I have a special surprise I'm going to post later in the test thread

hm

hm hm hm

hm hm hm hm hm

hm